Solstice Class 2C

Hey I'm looking at a cruise on the Silhouette that has some great pricing on the 2C cabins for a small family group. I've cruised Celebrity before so I know I can get the 2B at that 2C price, but others in my party have not, so I am trying to figure out the best of the 2C's with the least obstruction.

I know I've seen pictures on here of the aft starboard side that shows which of the cabins are between the arms supporting the lifeboats, but I am having trouble finding it.

Any help with which of those 2C's would be better than others, or a picture or something. For the sailing I am looking at, 6282 all the way back to 6304 are available.

Thanks

Hey I'm looking at a cruise on the Silhouette that has some great pricing on the 2C cabins for a small family group. I've cruised Celebrity before so I know I can get the 2B at that 2C price, but others in my party have not, so I am trying to figure out the best of the 2C's with the least obstruction.

I know I've seen pictures on here of the aft starboard side that shows which of the cabins are between the arms supporting the lifeboats, but I am having trouble finding it.

Any help with which of those 2C's would be better than others, or a picture or something. For the sailing I am looking at, 6282 all the way back to 6304 are available.

Thanks

I think 2C's are the best bargain going. We sailed in 6158, which had an extra large balcony, and the only obstruction was looking down to the water. It looks like 6302 and 6304 have extra large balconies. Check out the sticky on S class cabins:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=911018

I don't think the 2C's have much obstruction at all. We sailed in 6240 and it was an excellent cabin. What you will find is the top of the lifeboats (not the tenders, which are larger) are pretty flush with the bottom of your balcony. We chose a 2C for our next S Class cruise at the very back and the obstruction (so called) is the roof of one of the specialty restaurants. Be aware that there is smoking on the port side of deck 5 midship and so if you or one of our group is sensitive to smoke, these rooms may not be your best option.

I love deck 6 -- so close to everything. We were on a 2B on the hump this last time and in 6210 (2D) previously -- all were fabulous cabin choices.

I was just trying to decide on a 2A, 2B, or 2C on the Solstice a few days ago (with an elite upgrade benefit). I found good videos on youtube that showed the actual balcony view for several cabins.