Seadogs? Pics? Menu?

mistyinca

OK so this will be the first time we'll be on a ship that has the Seadogs cart instead of the hotdogs that are at the grill with the burgers. Does anyone have a menu and/or pic of the options available?

Are these the same wieners that were at the grill, or are these a premium kosher-type (Nathans, etc)?

Thanks!

I'm not sure that there even is a menu. It is literally a hotdog cart on the sports deck. We tried it on the breeze and they were absolutely disgusting. Gray in color and just yucky. One bite and it went into the garbage. It could've been just bad timing but we never went back. I hope your experience is better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm not sure that there even is a menu. It is literally a hotdog cart on the sports deck. We tried it on the breeze and they were absolutely disgusting. Gray in color and just yucky. One bite and it went into the garbage. It could've been just bad timing but we never went back. I hope your experience is better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow, totally different experience than what we had. We LOVED the hot dogs at the hot dog cart on the Breeze. Best hot dog we had ever had.

OP, I am not sure of the brand but it reminds me of Nathans hot dogs.

Wow, totally different experience than what we had. We LOVED the hot dogs at the hot dog cart on the Breeze. Best hot dog we had ever had.

OP, I am not sure of the brand but it reminds me of Nathans hot dogs.

Thanks. I hope they're decent. :)

Thanks for all the replies.