Ground Transfer Pre and Post Cruise

TrippDiver

I know the Carnival line has pre and post cruise Transfers for 16.50 per way or 33.00 round trip from Miami International Airport..... Does anyone know of or has anyone used any other shuttle transportation at a cheaper cost? We are two quests which would be a total cost of 66.00 to get to and from the Port of Miami.... Any help greatly appreciated..

Thanks

I know the Carnival line has pre and post cruise Transfers for 16.50 per way or 33.00 round trip from Miami International Airport..... Does anyone know of or has anyone used any other shuttle transportation at a cheaper cost? We are two quests which would be a total cost of 66.00 to get to and from the Port of Miami.... Any help greatly appreciated..

Thanks

Taxi is definitely cheaper. Plus you'll be on your way immediately instead of waiting for the Carnival shuttles to fill up with passengers before departing.

Thanks

MIA airport is pretty close to the Port of Miami. A taxi is your best bet for 2 people. Taxis are readily available at both the airport and cruise port. No need for pre-planning. And you won't have to wait for the bus to fill up before you can leave. Just hop in a taxi and go.

Have a great cruise.

The one time that we used the transfer, it took forever. They don't leave the airport until the bus fills up & part of that time was spent waiting outside in the summer heat. Now we always take a taxi. They are all lined up waiting to take passengers to the ships. It's close to the same price & you get in & go to the cruise terminal. Also, Miami has cruise check-in at the airport. We did that the last time we flew in & it was great!

Thanks to all who responded, a Taxi it will be...

I agree with the others....taxi is quick and easy and less money that the cruise transfer. The last time I did the cruise transfer we ended up waiting at the airport for 2 hours til the bus filled up with other passengers coming in on later flights.