Dining Room Table Maps

Looking to find out if dining room table maps are available online anywhere? Specifically looking for one with the table numbers included to understand where certain tables are on the ship. Thanks in advance for the feedback!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I'm not sure if it's true, but Ive heard the number can change between sailings - that it's not always the same.

~Jacqui~ Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have had the experience of a cruise ship setting up an extra table for eight after sailing began. After our first night at a table with a very obnoxious table mate, we requested a change. According to our waiter, our new table was hastily set up because it was needed for first seating; we benefitted in second seating.

I'm not sure if it's true, but Ive heard the number can change between sailings - that it's not always the same.

You are correct, I've seen table numbers change cruise to cruise.

They set the tables according to each sailings dining preferences....it does change from week to week.

Do you want to dine alone? If so, request that or pick mtd... If you want tablemates, then request a LARGE table! That's the most fun!

If you simply want a table by a window...ask for that...don't request a specific table number.

Edited by cb at sea

I emailed RCI and asked for a map but they said there was no such thing!

Which is true as they are different ship to ship and can change cruise to cruise within each ship as they can adjust the mix and configuration based on passenger seating requests.

The best thing to do is to go to the MDR after you board and find where your table is. If you want to change it the Maitre'd will try to accommodate you.