YC1 Cabin Configurations

Danbee46

I know there are four YC1 cabins on each of deck 15 and 16 that are significantly wider than the regular YC1 cabin. However, there are two more that are puzzling. They are 15032 and 15033 and on the deck plans they look like a third configuration. Their width appears to be somewhere between the other two. We are about to book one of them and wonder if any of you have any information about these two cabins?

I know there are four YC1 cabins on each of deck 15 and 16 that are significantly wider than the regular YC1 cabin. However, there are two more that are puzzling. They are 15032 and 15033 and on the deck plans they look like a third configuration. Their width appears to be somewhere between the other two. We are about to book one of them and wonder if any of you have any information about these two cabins?

Here is an extrnal view of the balconies of 15027; 15029; 15031; 15033

and if you carefully measure the red arrows for 15027 (5 cms on my screen) and 15033 (6cms) you do get a bigger width for those two rooms (15033; 15032) about 20% bigger, Assuming the balconies are the same width as the room.The large balconies measure 8cms.

YC1size.jpg

Pete

Edited by Skier52

I would be interested as we are in 15034 and this seems slightly smaller than the four bigger ones any help appreciated

I just checked the deck plans and there is no 15034.

Does the Divina and the Fantasia have a different deck plan for deck 15 ?

Yes!!

Fantasia (as well as Splendida) has 2 more cabins on deck 15 and a smaller Top Sail Lounge than Divina ( and Preziosa)

DECK151.jpg

Pete

Edited by Skier52

Well spotted, Dan! I hadn't noticed the slight difference in size on the deck plans. I'm booked in YC 15027 on Preziosa at present. I'll have to contact TA to see if one of these other cabins are available.

Pete, again, thanks for illustrating the size difference.

Thank you for the deck plans for the Fantasia my question is therefore 15030-15033 are clearly larger room is the 15034 bigger than the standard rooms on deck 15 as originally we had room 15020 and rather stupidly changed.Any advice appreciated.

Thank you for the deck plans for the Fantasia my question is therefore 15030-15033 are clearly larger room is the 15034 bigger than the standard rooms on deck 15 as originally we had room 15020 and rather stupidly changed.Any advice appreciated.

Purely looking at the deck plans, of Fantasia, posted above I would summise that the square footage will be very similar, it's just that 15034 (on Fantasia) may feel bigger as it will be that 20% wider, but it will definitely have a bigger square footage balcony and that has got to be good

pete

If anyone is interested, I have the square footage of all cabins (listed individually by cabin) for all categories on the Divina. Okay, to be honest it is listed in square meters but I can convert it. It is also broken down by square footage of the bathroom and cabin area.

Just FYI for cabins mentioned, 15033 and 15032 are the same. 233.90 sq ft for the cabin (room and bathroom combined) plus a balcony of 61.35 sq ft.

Remember I only have total square feet not dimensions. Also, Pete, don't know if it's camera angle/distortion (or maybe balcony dividers are off) but 15027 and 15033 are exactly the same.

Let me know if any others are needed.

Bret

15033 and 15032 are the same. 233.90 sq ft for the cabin (room and bathroom combined) plus a balcony of 61.35 sq ft.

15027 and 15033 are exactly the same.

Bret

The deck plans (for Preziosa) really give the impression that 15033 is bigger than 15027. I magnified the page and used a ruler to measure which indicated a difference of 1cm.

If you look at 15032 you can see an extra "wall" on the plan that isn't on the port side (15033) and which doesn't extend out to the balcony. Now I don't know the first thing about drawing plans so haven't a clue if this is relevant.

• 9 months later...
If anyone is interested, I have the square footage of all cabins (listed individually by cabin) for all categories on the Divina. Okay, to be honest it is listed in square meters but I can convert it. It is also broken down by square footage of the bathroom and cabin area./QUOTE]

Hello Bret,

I'm sorely interested in the list of all Divina cabin's square footage.

That the dimensions are listed in square metres is perfect for me.

Is there any source, where I can download the list?

Otherwise it would be nice, if you could send me the list.

Thanks,

Agent_J

If anyone is interested, I have the square footage of all cabins (listed individually by cabin) for all categories on the Divina. Okay, to be honest it is listed in square meters but I can convert it. It is also broken down by square footage of the bathroom and cabin area./QUOTE]

Hello Bret,

I'm sorely interested in the list of all Divina cabin's square footage.

That the dimensions are listed in square metres is perfect for me.

Is there any source, where I can download the list?

Otherwise it would be nice, if you could send me the list.

Thanks,

Agent_J

I have cruised Divina three times and have had opportunity to view many YC1 cabins. I can most assuredly tell you that the square cabins (15028 is the one we have stayed in three times) are markedly larger than any other YC1 cabins.

I have cruised Divina three times and have had opportunity to view many YC1 cabins. I can most assuredly tell you that the square cabins (15028 is the one we have stayed in three times) are markedly larger than any other YC1 cabins.

Hello Kathie,

thanks for your reply. I know that there are eight square cabins 4 on decks 15 and 16 each, however I would be happy if I could get the list including square footage of all cabins on the Divina.

Agent_J

I am thinking of jumping on a Feb sailing of the Divinia, and have a hold on cabin 16034. I am curious as to whether this is one of the "larger" cabins and also a little worried about the balcony - is it private? From the diagrams above, and online, it appears to be a wrap balcony, which is pretty cool, but also appears to be open on the side that it wraps around to. Anyone have any idea about this please?

I am thinking of jumping on a Feb sailing of the Divinia, and have a hold on cabin 16034. I am curious as to whether this is one of the "larger" cabins and also a little worried about the balcony - is it private? From the diagrams above, and online, it appears to be a wrap balcony, which is pretty cool, but also appears to be open on the side that it wraps around to. Anyone have any idea about this please?

Hello Rich & Cathy,

cabin 16034 is one of the larger cabins.

On deck 16: 16032, 16033, 16034 and 16035.

On deck 15: 15028, 15029, 15030 and 15031.

Agent_J

• 3 weeks later...
We are sailing March 7 on Divina in 15016 a standard yc1. Can any one tell me if there are any drawers in the desk to store makeup and my hair tools. I can't tell from the pix I've seen.

Yes there is a drawer under the dressing table. It holds the hairdryer, but still room for make up etc