Infinity Bay Day Passes

JaneAustenite

Infinity Bay and Gran Roatan are the two premiere resorts on West Bay Beach. No transportation provided. Taxi or private driver via Bodden or Rony (as Crewsweeper mentioned above). Taxis there are negotiable. There are no set fees on the island. I would expect around $20 each way... sometimes $15. Just depends on how you know how to negotiate.

Edited by BrotherCraig

I emailed them and made reservations. I am having Bodden take us there and pick us up- $35 round trip per person--maybe pricier than getting a taxi, but I like the reassurance that we have our own driver set. The only thing I don't like is that we were told to re-confirm a week before cruise, as they are supposedly capacity controlled. Since we are not cruising until end of Feb. I'm hoping that even with the capacity controlled thing, we are probably among the first to make a reservation with them. Hopefully we can still go to Bananarama as a back up choice. I'll start confirming I think in January,,,,

I emailed them and made reservations. I am having Bodden take us there and pick us up- $35 round trip per person--maybe pricier than getting a taxi, but I like the reassurance that we have our own driver set. The only thing I don't like is that we were told to re-confirm a week before cruise, as they are supposedly capacity controlled. Since we are not cruising until end of Feb. I'm hoping that even with the capacity controlled thing, we are probably among the first to make a reservation with them. Hopefully we can still go to Bananarama as a back up choice. I'll start confirming I think in January,,,,

Infinity Bay is one of the higher end condo complexes on West Bay Beach. their first priority is staying guests. The day passes for cruisers are on a first come first served bases and the most expensive on the beach.

Tabyana shares a property line with Infinity, it is also an option.

• 2 weeks later...