10% off for Le Club Voyage Members

Marmaduke

This offer is mentioned on page 7 of the Le Club Voyage newsletter which I received by email the other day. I just thought I would highlight it as I haven't seen it mentioned any where on here and I know many people do not receive Azamara emails despite numerous requests.

The 10% off applies to the following cruises and is combinable with current promotions i.e. the double upgrade offer. It expires 31 December 2014.

Quest - departures 13 Aug 15 , 11 Oct 15, 19 Oct 15.

Journey departures 23 Jun 15, 5 Jul 15, 12 Jul 15, 21 Jul 15, 6 Aug 15, 21 Oct 15, 1 Nov 15

Hope this is useful.

As you say Marmaduke some of us do not receive the Le Club Voyage newsletter, wish we did, but as you say after repeated requests they still do not send it.

We are also quite high in the Le Club. so it is not as though they don't send it to everyone.

As you say Marmaduke some of us do not receive the Le Club Voyage newsletter, wish we did, but as you say after repeated requests they still do not send it.

We are also quite high in the Le Club. so it is not as though they don't send it to everyone.

I would try contacting the Le Club Voyage Hostess. She is very helpful.

Same here, filled in the details repeatedly and still no newsletter.