Booking Carambola in advance

Auntiejo

• 2 weeks later...

Wondering if it is best to go first thing in the morning to be sure to get chairs/umbrella. My first thought was to do a little sightseeing first then end up at Carambola until time to get back to the ship. But now I am wondering if that's a good idea.

Anyone have any thoughts on this.

I contacted Carambola through this email:

dsharpe@carambolabeachclub.com

Daislyn got back to me within a few hours and we now have our chairs and umbrellas reserved. We made a reservation for 10:00 and she told me they hold them for an hour. I would imagine it does get crowded, depending on how many ships are in port that day.

• 2 weeks later...

Front rows closest to beach go first then they start filling the second row etc. might as well get a full day in here..it's beautiful for swimming and snorkeling. Hungry....take a short stroll along the beach to Shipwreck for lunch although beers at Carambola were only 6 for $15 ( last Friday 2/17).

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 weeks later...
Front rows closest to beach go first then they start filling the second row etc. might as well get a full day in here..it's beautiful for swimming and snorkeling. Hungry....take a short stroll along the beach to Shipwreck for lunch although beers at Carambola were only 6 for $15 ( last Friday 2/17).

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We've been to St Kitts and loved shipwreck, are you saying we can walk to shipwreck from Carambola? We are thinking of spending the day here, how long of a taxi ride would you say it is?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Taxi ride was $4 per person to Carombola and the ride was like 10 minutes....very quick. The walk to Shipwreck was just a walk along the beach maybe 5 minutes. You can see it from carombola. We spent the day here and would have stayed longer. We had to be back on the ship by 430 so we cut out early. Lots of taxis waiting at carombola to take us back....still $4 each for the return trip. The snorkeling was really run.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

We found it was the best beach we were at on our cruise and with Shipwreck an easy walk it was perfect.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks again....now just the wait till Sept

• 3 weeks later...

For the last four cruises to St. Kitts we have reserved our chairs and umbrellas at Carambola. Just back last week - and we have decided that will be the last time for Carambola. Rude upon check-in, rude in getting our chairs set up - and even more rude in taking food and drink orders at the bar. Too many places to spend my money to put up with the attitude.