Availability of taxi on disembarkation day at galveston

aravi64

We are sailing on Liberty of the Seas on 28-Aug-16 from Galveston and back on 4-Sep-16. Our flight is at 3:30pm from George Bush Intl Airport. We will do self carry check out from Liberty OTS and would like to reach Space Center, Houston around 9 am. Is it hard to find taxis on disembarkation day and how long do I have to wait to get taxi from the taxi stand? or do I have to reserve in advance with cab companies. Request someone to please assist

If you want to go to the space center and then taxi on to Bush International, you are going to pay big bucks! I'd opt for the above mentioned RCI excursion.

Hi 39august; one cab driver offered me to drive from cruise terminal to space center, wait 3 hours, drop at bush airport for $200. we are 4 adults, this looks to be reasonable with distance and waiting time. i am thinking of going with him

Royal Caribbean offers an excursion to the Space Center that drops you at IAH after. The price is $99 per person and your luggage stays on the bus while on the tour. Just a thought.

Do they offer same thing for Hobby? would like to see the space center, thanks

Do they offer same thing for Hobby? would like to see the space center, thanks

Hi George. Unfortunately only the one tour through RCI and it only ends at IAH, not Hobby. There are no tours that end at Hobby.

• 2 weeks later...