Is it wrong to find this funny?

No probs with that Grez . After all the worst he does is wish us a nice cruise or tell you you have a "Good post";):D

You just reminded me I best nip over to the Hal site ,something I need to do :cool::)

Awwwwwwwwwwwww..................well we had noticed but I don't think this friendly forum would have taken issue although we often had a smile! :) I'm of the opinion if it's nice and friendly and well intentioned so be it! There's enough angst around (fortunately not usually evident here! ;) )

P.S. And thoughtful of you to post too Kalos - but that's the guy we know and love! :D ;)

I must admit for a while I've thought "whatever turns you on" and as has been pointed out if it isn't hurting anyone where's the harm?

Kalos you really are a very nice person and I'm glad you're on our forum.:)

Oh Grez the link no longer works- post removed.And we thought this was 'our' forum.Big brother is watching....

Grez can you just give us a short summary so we can join in the laughter....

Flopsy

Oh Grez the link no longer works- post removed.And we thought this was 'our' forum.Big brother is watching....

Grez can you just give us a short summary so we can join in the laughter....

Flopsy

Hi, it was a thread about our old friend KirkNC and his unusual way of posting, including the rationale of the great man himself. It seems like people were 50/50 in favour of him and against him, but in the end the OP asked for the thread to be deleted as it was getting a bit contentious.

Hi, it was a thread about our old friend KirkNC and his unusual way of posting, including the rationale of the great man himself. It seems like people were 50/50 in favour of him and against him, but in the end the OP asked for the thread to be deleted as it was getting a bit contentious.

Even Kirk hit back at one poster with his reply ,went something like..

" Oh my sorry to upset you , shall I not wish you a happy cruise then ?

I will try not to analyse your post too much but will say to the op Good Post ."

Never seen as many words posted by our dear friend Kirk:D

But as they took the post down , I will repeat on here for Kirk to read :)

Good post Kirk and a Happy easter to you and your family from all of us on here :D Happy cruising :cool:

Same goes for all of you on here and should you be thinking of going to the Supermarkets ,dont bother they are closed today

and dont forget to alter the clock in your car .How many have forgot that one :D

Haven't even been out to my car yet but I guarantee it will be put right before the clocks go back in October. Now where's my instruction book for my car.

Someone showed me how to change mine 3 weeks ago:D:eek:

Now I can't remember how to do it :o

Wow just had a look at his profile- over 13000 posts!

Thats more than Kruzseeka lol..... but nowhere near as helpful as hers!;)

Flopsy

Wow just had a look at his profile- over 13000 posts!

Thats more than Kruzseeka lol..... but nowhere near as helpful as hers!;)

Flopsy

It was only 10K when I last looked! Oh my......I'll never catch up! :eek::D:D

Archived