Dolphin experience: Nassau vs. St. Maarten

We will be on the 8/20 Oasis Eastern Caribbean cruise (aka the eclipse cruise. Taking some family with us who want to do a dolphin excursion. Looking for opinions from you folks who may have tried this with RCI in either Nassau or St. Maarten so we can decide which one to do.

Thanks as always.

We will be on the 8/20 Oasis Eastern Caribbean cruise (aka the eclipse cruise. Taking some family with us who want to do a dolphin excursion. Looking for opinions from you folks who may have tried this with RCI in either Nassau or St. Maarten so we can decide which one to do.

Thanks as always.

I have not been to either Dolphin areas, however I'm posting because I feel that doing a dolphin excursion in St Marten would be an utter waste of an amazing island with a bazillion other things to do and see that are outstanding... compared to Nassau where it's one of the least popular stops for cruisers. Nassau would be the perfect place for the dolphin swim if time permits on your itinerary.

I had not thought of it in that way. Excellent advice! I will steer them in that direction. I should have thought of it, since we don't even get off the ship in Nassau for the reasons you cited. Thanks again!

You're welcome. Have a great cruise! :D

We will be on the 8/20 Oasis Eastern Caribbean cruise .

Did Nassau Dolphin a long time ago, was not impressed, my favorite is Roatan

Hello George. I'm guessing you quickly glanced over the OP's first sentence and didn't pay attention to the cruise that is already booked. Ports of call are St Marten, St Thomas and Nassau.