Need to order flowers.

edenrayne

Flowers can be ordered on board the ship, the front office/conceirge will have a folder showing photos of several floral arrangements.

ordering on board, various prices and usually delivered the next day but sometimes the same day.

Hmm...:confused:Are you sure the OP is actually going to be on board a HAL cruise..Isn't it possible he/she may be ordering for someone else who will be on a HAL cruise? I've ordered through Indulgences for Friends who were booked on HAL, but don't remember if I actually saw the flowers on-line..

OP if you are ordering for yourself I agree it's best to do it on-board, however if ordering for Friends, you will need to find out their HAL booking Number & then order on-line at this site:

http://www.hollandamerica.com/cruise-vacation-planning/PlanningAndAdvice.action?tabName=Cruise+Preparation&contentMenu=About+Indulgences+%26+Spa&WT.ac=pnav_FBG_Indulge_txt#

I always, without fail, order a dozen roses for my darling wife. Ordered the first arrangement for our honeymoon and our dozen cruises since. I order before the cruise as I was warned years ago that sometimes they have a good selection of roses on the ship after it sails and sometimes they don't. If they get an order they make sure they're available and props to HAL the arrangements have been fantastic with maybe one or maybe two at the most. She's not gone cruising without me....thank goodness....so I've always been able to get into the Indulgence section to place my order or at least since they put that option on the Internet. As I recall I had to call or email my order prior to the Internet ordering. I've only sent a gift to one friend on a cruise but, and I'm a bit embarrassed to admit this, but she was my admin officer and I actually saw her cruise reservation on her desk so I wrote down her booking number. :o That was with Carnival and you had to have it for gift orders though there should have been some way around that....I took the easy out. :)