Port Everglades to Port of Miami?

Are there any shuttle services that offer transfer from port Everglades to the port of Miami? It will just be myself needing the transfer. I am doing two cruises back to back but the first ends in port Everglades and second begins in Miami. Would I be better to take a taxi to FLL and use a shuttle service from there to POM?

IMO

just pay a taxi to take you to Miami

you are already paying premiums for single sailing are U knot?

I'm traveling with a friend on the Silhouette and solo (studio cabin) on NCL. Both cruises are at VERY good rates.

I've head taxi fares can easily run $80-100! Is there a more cost effective and smooth transport option? Best thing I've come up with is taxi back to FLL then SAS shuttle to POM

I'm traveling with a friend on the Silhouette and solo (studio cabin) on NCL. Both cruises are at VERY good rates.

I've head taxi fares can easily run $80-100! Is there a more cost effective and smooth transport option? Best thing I've come up with is taxi back to FLL then SAS shuttle to POM

Hey Scott, I've rented a car and found that to be the best option. David

You can easily take a taxi back to FLL and then have SAS Transport take you from there to the Port Of Miami. I have never used their service but they usually get excellent reviews from other Cruise Critic posters. It's definitely cheaper to use that service instead of spending between eighty and one hundred dollars for a taxi.

$15 for the cab to FLL and another $15 for the shuttle to POM - $30+two tips compared to $80+ for a cab (and tips). Unless you are in a hurry for some reason the cab/shuttle option may be your best bet.

You might check with SAS, QLS and some of the other popular shuttles to see if they will pick you up at PE - you'll probably still head to FLL for other passengers to fill the van but the overall fare may be less than the cab/shuttle combo.

$15 for the cab to FLL and another $15 for the shuttle to POM - $30+two tips compared to $80+ for a cab (and tips). Unless you are in a hurry for some reason the cab/shuttle option may be your best bet.

You might check with SAS, QLS and some of the other popular shuttles to see if they will pick you up at PE - you'll probably still head to FLL for other passengers to fill the van but the overall fare may be less than the cab/shuttle combo.

That's EXACTLY why I'm going to call them vs booking it via their website :D