Crib/Pack and Play on Carnival

noidea389

Hi everyone!

We will be going on the Carnival Breeze in 2 weeks with my 9 month old. We have asked for a crib to be provided. Does anyone know what kind of crib they bring? Is it something they leave in the room the entire week? Or stow it away during the day?

Thank you!

Thank you! I'm thinking about asking for only the mattress so we can put it up during the day. With 3 adults in the room, I feel like adding a crib will be tight. I know he could sleep with us, but he's the only one that would sleep well! :cool:

Have you considered investing in a travel bed? With that many people in the cabin I would really want something I could break down and put away when not in use.

We have a pack and play, but will be flying to Houston, and I'd rather not have to bring it if necessary. Is that what you mean by a travel bed?

It is like a standard metal crib that a day care would use. Maybe an inch shorter then a pack n play and about 4 inches narrower. They will leave it up the whole time, it might not be set up until turn down service on the first night. Make sure you do ask if it's not there when you see your cabin steward, my friends had requested one but the cabin stewards did not know that they had.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We have a pack and play, but will be flying to Houston, and I'd rather not have to bring it if necessary. Is that what you mean by a travel bed?

Nope. They have everything from inflatable toddler beds with bumpers to pop up soft beds designs for infants. I ran a search on the "Jungle" site and multiple options came up that are much smaller than a pack n play.

My son had the inflatable toddler bed which had enough of a side that kept him from rolling out. He was probably 15 m when we needed it but I would think it will work for a 9m old - of course you can't use it like a crib like a pack n play as it won't contain them!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi everyone!

We will be going on the Carnival Breeze in 2 weeks with my 9 month old. We have asked for a crib to be provided. Does anyone know what kind of crib they bring? Is it something they leave in the room the entire week? Or stow it away during the day?

Thank you!

They are the size of a regular pack n play, not the size of a standard crib. They will leave it all week, but it does kind of fold up if you want it tucked away somewhere. It's metal in material. If you bring pack n play size sheets, that will work perfectly.