Officers in their handsome dress whites on Gala Nights.

sail7seas

On Koningsdam in April Adriatic cruise there was an 'Officers on Deck' and welcome toast (I think it was the second night). Officers in abundance all round the Lido Pool. Captain Emiel greeted everyone, addressed the gathered crowd from the podium above the Lido pool and then introduced the main officers.

On our Eurodam Med/ Italy and Trans Atlantic cruise last October we signed up for a night in the Tamarind with Eurodam Officers.

Each course the officers would switch tables so we enjoyed time with the Captain, Hotel Director, Chief Engineer, Purser and Food Manager.

It was a lovely and memorable evening. First time we have been offered that on a Signature ship.

We have sailed a lot (5 star and many TA's) and never had this experience! What a wonderful experience!!

The Black and White Balls still and always hold a special memory!! And I do think all on the ship representing HAL have a "ball" with the evenings also! If you're listening HAL - keep them as part of the longer sailings (just let the guests know prior to packing!!!)

On our Eurodam Med/ Italy and Trans Atlantic cruise last October we signed up for a night in the Tamarind with Eurodam Officers.

Each course the officers would switch tables so we enjoyed time with the Captain, Hotel Director, Chief Engineer, Purser and Food Manager.

It was a lovely and memorable evening. First time we have been offered that on a Signature ship.

WOW! I have never have heard of such an event being offered. Probably too much food and wine for my tummy to comfortably contain, but just the experience would be enough to book such an experience.

Thanks, aliaschief, for sharing this tidbit of information!