Aqualand Corfu.

Hoshi180814

We are docking in Corfu and was thinking of going to Aqualand with our 2 year old. However it says the pools are for 4 years+ Does this mean no one under 4 can go in or no one under 4 can be unaccompanied? Also does anyone know if you are aloud to where swim nappies there is it like the ship??

Please feel free to move this post if it's on the wrong part. Thanks xx

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I appreciate your comment and respect yours view but it is my 2 year olds holiday to. I can't remember every day of my life and I'm sure neither can you, so that is irrelevant. I also think that spending the hole day in a pram looking round Venice, kotor, Rome, Corsica and genoa is very boring for a small child so a welcome break to go and have some fun is much needed all round. If you know the answer to my questions that would be very helpful.

If they say pools are for four years old, one has to think they mean four years old.

If you try hard to parse their words you could find yourself very disappointed and having wasted a good part of your port time.

At the very least, their rule has to mean a two year old child will not be permitted in the pools so no worry whether diapers are allowed or not. At the most, they might permit the child into the area but that would be such a tease. To be there and not be able to use the pool would be pointless.

Sail7seas I agree with you. But I have read review with people that went with there 2 year old and was excepted fine. But just wondered if any one had been and could clarify. I agree that there's no point in going if she can't enjoy it to.

I appreciate your comment and respect yours view but it is my 2 year olds holiday to. I can't remember every day of my life and I'm sure neither can you, so that is irrelevant. I also think that spending the hole day in a pram looking round Venice, kotor, Rome, Corsica and genoa is very boring for a small child so a welcome break to go and have some fun is much needed all round. If you know the answer to my questions that would be very helpful.

This confuses me.

If you think spending the whole day in a pram looking around Venice etc is boring for a small child,(and you are probably right) why bring the child on such a trip? I don't mean to be smart mouth but it is a sincere question.

My inlaws are having a celebratory cruse and wish for us to come along. I'm certainly not going to turn down a free holiday (thank you) but would also like to find activities that would please every one. So culture and stupid fun lol

We would take our two on holiday generally where there was a simple pool - kids and water seems to be a good enough mix and spend the day there.

I see where you are coming from - a bit for adults a bit for kids -would the ships pool be OK for the two year old? How long do you think you will get in Aqualand?

I note that a up to 4 yrs age entry is free - often means there is not a lot for them. Why not send an email to Aqualand and see what they say?

We are docking in Corfu and was thinking of going to Aqualand with our 2 year old. However it says the pools are for 4 years+ Does this mean no one under 4 can go in or no one under 4 can be unaccompanied? Also does anyone know if you are aloud to where swim nappies there is it like the ship??

Please feel free to move this post if it's on the wrong part. Thanks xx

Why wouldn't you just email Aqualand and get a direct answer from the actual source ?

Here's the link http://www.aqualand-corfu.com/contact.asp

Ignore the rude posts, that is a wonderful idea for vacationing with your child. Much more fun than being tied in a stroller all day.

In looking over their website it appears that children 4+ must pay, but there is nothing about under 4s not being allowed. In fact upon further searching I found several reviews online by people who had children under this age and they all said it was a lot of fun. No mention of their baby not being allowed. :)

You may want to post this question on the family board to get more specifics.

Have a great trip. :)

The last time we were in Corfu, there was an excursion to a hotel on the beach, not far from Corfu town. I think that might be an alternative if you find plan A doesn't work. You can hire a car at the terminal, or there's a car hire just across the road, or you can ask a taxi driver for a hotel with a good beach. Ask at reception if you can have a day pass for the hotel, and then you can use the facilities. including the pools.

Just a thought!:cool:

From your itinerary, it sounds as if you might be on Ventura- we certainly did this hotel trip on an excursion from that ship.

You can always have a quick holiday in Corfu when the baby's a bit older!;)