Photo of Family Junior Suite?

Hi

Does anyone have a photo of a Family Junior Suite (category FJ)?

Thanks in advance!!!! 👍

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes please.......I asked on another thread......did no one take pics of the FJS on the maiden voyage cabin crawl?

photos are on facebook.com/cruisecritic

I have viewed all the photos (I think) on facebook and I only see pictures of Spa Junior Suite. I too am looking for pictures of the Family JS. I am curious how the additional 34sf is utilized between the Spa JS and Family JS.

I have viewed all the photos (I think) on facebook and I only see pictures of Spa Junior Suite. I too am looking for pictures of the Family JS. I am curious how the additional 34sf is utilized between the Spa JS and Family JS.

Our family has been looking and hoping for photos of the Royal Family Suites. So far, none. I have asked RC when ALL the photos of the various suites, etc. will be online and they keep telling me 'soon'. During the live chat when the hotel director (or someone like that) was answering questions, I asked and she told me 'stay tuned'. I cannot imagine why they are keeping some of the categories a mystery. Friends wanted to book for next year as well in a RFS and wouldn't do it until they saw a photo of the layout. It's a shame...hope you find photos of the family suites - I would be interested in those as well! Good luck!

Swiss

'

photos are on facebook.com/cruisecritic

Hi, Thanks for the link, but......still no pictures of the Family Junior Suite :(. It's like they are keeping it a BIG secret. I appreciate your help, though!

- Miriam

Hi:

check out my thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2127004&page=2

I posted some pics of the Family JS yesterday and have some more I will post...

Thank you for posting those pics but it is not the Family JS that I booked......check out the deck plans. An example of one is 9624. The Family JS is larger than the JS in the configuration you had pictures of. Thank you though :)

Hi:

check out my thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2127004&page=2

I posted some pics of the Family JS yesterday and have some more I will post...

Thanks for the pics but as fish6 stated your pic is of the "Family Connected Jr Suite". There are 3 sizes of Jr suites: Spa Jr Suite, Family Connected Jr Suite (part of the 3 cabin connected suite) and the Family Jr Suite. The Family Connected is the same size as the Spa Jr (267sf) but square shaped instead of rectangular. The Family Jr Suite is rectangular like the Spa Suite but 34sf larger (301sf).

We saw one today on the cabin crawl. It has one and a half baths. One full with a tub /shower, toilet and sink. A second with just a toilet and sink. The spa junior had the tub and sink in one bathroom and the toilet and sink in the other. ImageUploadedByForums1416447121.005359.jpg.216b3c7b6090292310d2f3935aba11ea.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1416447071.709520.jpg.addb468f70dda21f4633c5a65caf194a.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1416447095.652837.jpg.0868bf394d76d4e4ca51f50c672edc0a.jpg

maryisme...thanks that link does have pics of the Family Jr suite!! You can tell because it does not have the smokey glass wall between the bathroom and bedroom. And thanks mamagina for your pics as well.

Edited by Mythbuster

Try this link. Scroll down for the various cabins.

http://quantum-class.net/cabins/

Hi!

This is close but I don't think this is it either. There is no door or image that shows where the 1/2 bath is. I think it is the regular Junior Suite. Is it the Spa Junior Suite that has the smoky glass wall?

The 3 day Sampler comes back tomorrow, maybe we'll learn more then!

Thanks to everyone though for their help! - Miriam

Edited by Clancy14

Clancy14, the pictures on this link for the Junior Suite is definitely the Category FJ (Family Jr suite). The 3rd picture shows the door to the 1/2 bath on the far right side of the picture. The full bath is across the entryway hall from the half bath. If this was the Spa suite there would be a smokey glass panel between the full bath and the bedroom. The Family Connected Jr suite is square not rectangular like these pictures. There really is nothing called a "regular" Jr Suite on the Quantum although the Family Connected Jr Suite is called just Junior Suite when booked without the connected D and studio cabins.

I don't believe there are any pullmans in any junior suites on Quantum. The deckplan does show an asterisk but none of the descriptions or photos show a pullman. It may mean portable (roll-away) available.

Edited by Mythbuster

I don't believe there are any pullmans in any junior suites on Quantum. The deckplan does show an asterisk but none of the descriptions or photos show a pullman. It may mean portable (roll-away) available.

We booked one with the * as it says Pullman on the deck plans.

• 3 weeks later...

I looked at the deck plans again and the Family Junior Suites on decks 8 and 9 are marked as having a sofa bed and a pullman. The ones on deck 10 are only listed as having the sofa bed.

Has anyone seen the Family Junior Suites with a pullman? I would love to see what it looks like when it's pulled down for use.