Manhattan Cruise Terminal Parking Coupon

So I see there is a 25% off coupon for MCT for the Gem. Does anyone know if the coupon can be used for the Breakaway as well?

Contact Us

For Ports America (Terminal Operator) Parking Information, call (212) 641-4454 or email MCT@nycedc.com.

Edited by ColinIllinois

Print it & bring it along - and, ask if you plan to park there regardless. The worst thing is for them to say, sorry with a "no" answer. We will be returning on the BA & turn over the ship to your group.

Being frugal, we take a car service to/from the pier - prefer to leave ours in the driveway instead & not deal with the traffic & driving.

Thanks! We are going on the gem at the beginning of june!

And from past experience, no. They stick pretty firmly with whatever terms and conditions are on their coupons. Last time I had a coupon for some percent off of a certain length of gem sailing. I can't recall whether it was 9+ day gem sailings, or what exactly, but our cruise was 8 days and they wouldn't take the coupon because our cruise was the wrong number of days. Honestly, if they took it also for the breakaway, then pretty much everyone would get 25% off, so I highly doubt you will be able to use it, and yes they check your cruise docs when you use the coupon. But as stated by another poster, the only way to really know is to call and ask or just try it.

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...