Mini-golf on Vista

Greek Gal

Does anyone know how many holes the mini-golf course is?

What is meant by it being two levels (is there a ramp to another deck with more golfing?)?

How long does it take for a group of four to play the course (obviously an approximation)?

What are the hours that the mini-golf course is open?

My husband runs a mini-golf tournament for our ski club and we are taking a 30th anniversary cruise on the Vista with many mini-golfers from that group, so I am hoping to have a mini-golf event on the ship if time allows (which is might not given that there is only one sea day scheduled for our cruise).

If it is like any of the other Carnival ships, the mini golf is 9 holes. I believe most of them are on one level and then three or so up the stairs a bit. However, this is from my experience on the Breeze. I think holes 6-9 were on the top level and the 9th hole had a drop that brought the ball back down to the main level. Depending on the day, it won't take you very long to play the course. From what I can remember, Carnival schedules a few mini golf tournaments throughout the cruise as well, so there will be chances to win medals and plastics ships on sticks.

If anyone who has been on Vista can provide better evidence than this, please do. Otherwise, happy putting!

Ha, it is only appropriate that Golf4Food responded to my question on golf! Thanks! I didn't know the ships ever had tournaments with ships on a stick as trophies. Maybe we will just use that as our mini-golf tournament.

• 11 months later...
Are there usually a lot of people waiting to play mini golf, or not?

Depends - is my son sailing with you? Lol. We have never had to wait more than a couple of minutes on any ship to start our round of 9...and for our "Troll" friend...9 is plenty and if you want to do 18 just go twice!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 months later...

Hi,

Did you all ever end up putting a little tournament together? I'm asking because we're looking to do the same thing for our upcoming cruise on the Vista in Sept.

Does anyone know how many holes the mini-golf course is?

What is meant by it being two levels (is there a ramp to another deck with more golfing?)?

How long does it take for a group of four to play the course (obviously an approximation)?

What are the hours that the mini-golf course is open?

My husband runs a mini-golf tournament for our ski club and we are taking a 30th anniversary cruise on the Vista with many mini-golfers from that group, so I am hoping to have a mini-golf event on the ship if time allows (which is might not given that there is only one sea day scheduled for our cruise).