DD Formal Nights

Doc2725

Hi All,

One thing we very much enjoy on any cruise is the formal night (yes, I know some of you complain about this and insist on wearing shorts and t-shirts, so you can stop reading now.) I see that with dynamic dining, there are no formal nights in the restaurant. My question is this, will there still be nights that are considered "formal nights", where people still get dressed up, even though it's not required?

I know that people can get dressed up any night they'd like, but having a dedicated "formal night" gets more people to do it at the same time. Thank you.

That's disappointing.

But all the t-shirt people will not be in the dining room with you. I personally didn't care, but some people didn't like their view spoiled. Now this is not an issue. The formal attire lovers now have a place to enjoy with each other.

It's amusing to me actually. So much complaining about it here and well, be careful what you wish for, you could get a solution you like less. LOL I really just think it's a matter of a minority of passengers want to drag all that formal attire around.

Edited by sr4mjc

What I'm disappointed about is that I won't be able to walk around on formal night and see most of the other people on the boat dressed up. That's what I liked, it was an event that a large number of people would participate in at once. Now, it's just going to be a select few that go to the restaurant on a given evening.

What I'm disappointed about is that I won't be able to walk around on formal night and see most of the other people on the boat dressed up. That's what I liked, it was an event that a large number of people would participate in at once. Now, it's just going to be a select few that go to the restaurant on a given evening.

A very large number of people on the boat do not think that they should be forced to dress up to provide others with a source of entertainment.