Co-ordinating dining room seating

anniebea

I have booked a cruise with friends on Celebrity next June. We have made two separate bookings as we have different travel arrangements and it was easier to do this as we dont live near each other.

How can we arrange that we are on the same dining table (we have both chosen the same sitting time)?

Can we arrange it before we go or is this something that is better/ easy to do when we are on board.

I have booked a cruise with friends on Celebrity next June. We have made two separate bookings as we have different travel arrangements and it was easier to do this as we dont live near each other.

How can we arrange that we are on the same dining table (we have both chosen the same sitting time)?

Can we arrange it before we go or is this something that is better/ easy to do when we are on board.

You should be able to call and have then "link" your reservations and hopefully that should take care of your seating arrangements.

This is what we do when we travel with friends (although we have not cruised Celebrity) but I would imagine they work the same.

Have a great cruise!!!!

Have your TA link them and their TA link you. We've done it in the past with different lines. You probably will just have to give the respective agents the other's booking # and names.

Edited by marco

Have your TA link them and their TA link you. We've done it in the past with different lines. You probably will just have to give the respective agents the other's booking # and names.

That is precisely what we did on a Celebrity cruise we were taking with friends

from abroad. Our details were linked when we went to dinner the first time so there was absolutely no problem.

You need to do what is called "link the reservations" - no other obligations, I think, except dining together.

If both used travel agents, have them call to link. Both agents must call, one-sided link will not be accepted.

If you reserved with the cruise line, call them, and make sure your friends did the same.