Labadee suite area

DannyNJ

We've booked a suite and I just learned, a week before sailing, that there is a Barefoot Beach area with cabanas for suite guests. I've already booked an Over the Water cabana at Nellies beach. They tell me I can change to a hilltop cabana at Barefoot Beach. I don't know what's best. Advice?

We've booked a suite and I just learned, a week before sailing, that there is a Barefoot Beach area with cabanas for suite guests. I've already booked an Over the Water cabana at Nellies beach. They tell me I can change to a hilltop cabana at Barefoot Beach. I don't know what's best. Advice?

The one thing that would have me change would be the great buffet in the Barefoot Beach area! These Cabanas are controlled by the Concierge in my recollection so seems like you need to contact he/she ASAP. You can find the Suite Concierge's email for your ship here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Also, there is a shuttle to Barefoot Beach for Suite Guests.

Edited by Scotty G
add info

The one thing that would have me change would be the great buffet in the Barefoot Beach area! These Cabanas are controlled by the Concierge in my recollection so seems like you need to contact he/she ASAP. You can find the Suite Concierge's email for your ship here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

As a suite guest wouldn't the OP have access to the buffet at Barefoot Beach anyway...regardless if they have a cabana booked at Nellie's ?

We've had a hilltop at Barefoot and while we had lot's of privacy and an amazing view...it was a hike up those stairs to get to it ;)

This exact same thing happened to me before. I emailed the concierge and he made the switch for me.

Just in case you want to keep your current Cabana you will still be able to access the suite area buffet.

Thank you all, we've reviewed everyhtign and decided tyo stay with our Nellie's Beach "over the water" unit, and go to the Barefoot Beach lunch buffet. Apparently they have over the water units at barefoot Beach but they're sold out. Wish I knew all this before I selected Nellies Beach months ago!

• 4 weeks later...

I have a question about the Barefoot Beach Cabanas. My hubby and I are in a Grand Suite and will be able to have access to Barefoot Beach. We have others traveling with us that are not in suites. Can I reserve a cabana at Barefoot Beach and our friends have access?

I tried emailed FOS email address and it came back as a bad email address.

• 1 month later...
I have a question about the Barefoot Beach Cabanas. My hubby and I are in a Grand Suite and will be able to have access to Barefoot Beach. We have others traveling with us that are not in suites. Can I reserve a cabana at Barefoot Beach and our friends have access?

I far as I have seen yes your friends will be able to get access as well. I believe you let the attendant know their names and they will be allowed in up to the max 6 per cabana.

I far as I have seen yes your friends will be able to get access as well. I believe you let the attendant know their names and they will be allowed in up to the max 6 per cabana.

We were in an owners suite last month on the Oasis and had a cabana on barefoot beach. We had too other couples traveling with us that were not in suites. I went to the concierge the day before arriving at Labadee and he gave me four more bracelets that allowed my friends into barefoot beach. It was a great day to share together.