Vespa tours in Rome?

WrittenOnYourHeart

Has anyone done a Vespa tour in Rome when you're in port? Which company have you used, and how did it work in terms of meeting up with them? They look like a lot of fun...

As a side question, has anyone ever used Shore Bee for excursions? They came up in some search about Civitavecchia and getting to Rome, and they have an advantage over what I was finding individually of allowing bookings for ONE person.

(I'm traveling solo and would rather not try to "hook up" with someone else who might have totally different interests than me for a private excursion - the primary reason I have no interest in Rome In Limo - the price is ridiculous as a solo, but connecting with a group for me defeats the whole purpose of doing a private tour as I'd be at the whims of others in the group and not able to really "customize" as they say they can/will.)

For Vespa I did a search and if you look at the following thread and you scroll down to the last post (12) you will see some comments.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2057631&highlight=vespa

Not familiar with Shore Bee and I couldn't find anything on them.

Keith

Thanks. I saw that, but it's well over a year old and I didn't want to be accused of awakening a zombie thread. Seems you can't win around here.