Just back - when can I go again?

EMED2010

We returned home on Friday after two weeks in Alaska. We spent the first week on Radiance and the second week on land DIY. I considered this the trip of a lifetime so I stuffed it full of everything we wanted to do because I figured we would only do this once. Now, I understand why people go back. It was absolutely beautiful and amazing! I know we will definitely go back at some point. I hope to post a review with lots of pictures in the next week or so to give back to this thread where I received so much good advice.

Hi! I think you guys were the ones to go on the floatplane and bear viewing with us! Glad to hear you guys had such a great time. I just posted our trip report under "Wonderful cruise on Solstice to Alaska". Isn't Alaska amazing?!

Did you catch lots of fish and go on the dog sled ride on the glacier as hoped? Looking forward to reading your review with pictures. My husband took over 2000 and still wading through them all so didn't post any.

Hi! I think you guys were the ones to go on the floatplane and bear viewing with us! Glad to hear you guys had such a great time. I just posted our trip report under "Wonderful cruise on Solstice to Alaska". Isn't Alaska amazing?!

Did you catch lots of fish and go on the dog sled ride on the glacier as hoped? Looking forward to reading your review with pictures. My husband took over 2000 and still wading through them all so didn't post any.

Hi micruiser!

Yes we were the ones sharing the floatplane with you. I have a couple pictures of the back of your head and pink jacket:D. I will definitely be reading your report. I will be starting mine soon. I'm having trouble with downloading my pictures so I have to tweak a few things. The dog sledding was awesome except for the fact that it poured down rain the whole time. We got a lot of fish which we shipped home. We had some of the salmon Saturday night and it was amazing!

Hi micruiser!

Yes we were the ones sharing the floatplane with you. I have a couple pictures of the back of your head and pink jacket:D. I will definitely be reading your report. I will be starting mine soon. I'm having trouble with downloading my pictures so I have to tweak a few things. The dog sledding was awesome except for the fact that it poured down rain the whole time. We got a lot of fish which we shipped home. We had some of the salmon Saturday night and it was amazing!

Will look forward to reading your report! It rained when we went dog sledding on a glacier two years ago too, but we still had a great time. Wonder how often that happens? How awesome to still be eating Alaskan Salmon that you caught!