Which Beach with YOUNG kids?

cakemomof4

I know the question has been asked a million times but I am wondering specifically about when you have younger kids. There will be 9 kids in our group and I most want to be sure there are things to do for the 4 year olds in our group. I was looking at Playa Mia because they have waterslides but I have heard the sand isnt as nice. I have heard good things about Paradise Beach but with young kids??? Mr Sanchos?

Also we are cheap and dont want to spend money on an AI. We usually just eat a big breakfast on the ship that will last us till we are tired of the beach. So cost is an issue for us.

Any suggestions??

TIA

I know the question has been asked a million times but I am wondering specifically about when you have younger kids. There will be 9 kids in our group and I most want to be sure there are things to do for the 4 year olds in our group. I was looking at Playa Mia because they have waterslides but I have heard the sand isnt as nice. I have heard good things about Paradise Beach but with young kids??? Mr Sanchos?

Also we are cheap and dont want to spend money on an AI. We usually just eat a big breakfast on the ship that will last us till we are tired of the beach. So cost is an issue for us.

Any suggestions??

TIA

Paradise beach for children of all ages is the best imo. Great nices loved it. Exhausted by end of day.

http://www.paradise-beach-cozumel.com

Paradise Beach has great facilities and a HUGE pool, but the water toys are too deep for most of your kids (unless they are strong swimmers and have adults with them).

Playa Mia is where I would head to with a group of little ones. All of the beach clubs are lined up next to each other so the water quality and sand should be similar.

IMHO Mr. Sanchos is better suited for teens and older kids (10+) and does not have the HUGE pool that PB offers - it does offer a great value if you are interested in the all-inclusive food/drink package, but everyone in your group must go AI (they keep it separated from the pay-as-you-go side).

We are headed to Cozumel next week and will have our 6 kids with us, ages 12, 10, 8, 6, 3 and 1.

We have been to Nachi Cocum without kids, but this time plan to go to Playa Mia. I think it offers the best activities for my 2 younger kids who don't swim on their own and fun stuff for my big kids too.

• 2 weeks later...

Any suggestions??

TIA

Playa Mia is the perfect place to go with children...of all ages. There's so much to do and the waterpark is a plus.

What is wrong with the beach?? It was great when we were there. Just wondering what you have heard.

I have a complete review listed in my signature line if you are interested in tons of pictures to get a better feel of the place. :)