Sky Suite Perks? Allure

• 5 months later...
On the Sky Suite Level of service' date=' is beer and wine available from 11a to 11p daily? and if so, does that include when in port or only when at sea? TYIA[/quote']

Our experience has been that soda and selected beers/wines are available every day from 11am to 11pm.

I appreciate the replies' date=' thank you.

Another question, somewhere I thought I read on first formal night the will press your clothes at no charge, is that so? Will I be contacted via email prior to boarding or is that Star service only.

Sent from my iPad using Forums[/quote']Send your clothes in for pressing. If it is charged to your account erroneously, talk to the concierge.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

The website says free drinks only from 5-8:30 in CK/ SL. Is it an unadvertised perk that they are actually available from 11AM-11PM? Can you take the drinks out of the lounge? Anyone sailed recently on an Oasis class and willing to tell me about the selection of beer and wine available?

Also, I saw on the website that some ships have VIP pool seating available for Sky/ Star class passengers. Is this something that is available on the Oasis?

Thanks!

The website says free drinks only from 5-8:30 in CK/ SL. Is it an unadvertised perk that they are actually available from 11AM-11PM? Can you take the drinks out of the lounge? Anyone sailed recently on an Oasis class and willing to tell me about the selection of beer and wine available?

Also, I saw on the website that some ships have VIP pool seating available for Sky/ Star class passengers. Is this something that is available on the Oasis?

Thanks!

The suite sun deck on the Oasis is on deck 16. The pools are on 15.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Thanks!

From 11am to 11pm you can get bottled water, soda, selected beers and wine. From 5pm-8:30pm they add basic (not blender/frozen) mixed drinks. On Oasis, they did not seem to care if you took drinks out of the lounge.

Ok' date=' now we are going to Labadee. Does Sky Service give us access to the Suite area beach? Whats different there? Is it walking distance or do you take a shuttle. Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Forums[/quote']There is a golf cart that will take you to the suites beach area. Carts are at the beginning of the pier on the right side usually. You can walk If you choose to, it is about 10 min max at a leisurely stroll.

At the suites beach the buffet is better than the standard buffet.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Just at Labadee three weeks ago on suite beach.

We arrived early got our three loungers under the trees.

For the asking the attendants provide for free three floaties, snorkeling gear (just had to show your sea pass for gear) in case someone takes them, why I do not know.............. We were not charged.

Upgraded BBQ

Chicken, Shrimp skewers, Steaks (they cooked them well done, I asked for a medium one and one was delivered to our table in about 8 min.)

Salads, corn, hamburgers, Potatoes,

basic cookies.

Enjoy, we did.

Does anyone know if water, soda, beer and wine are available to Sky suite guests on Anthem from 11am to 11pm?

Drinks are not available from 11-11 like on the Oasis class ships as Anthem does not have a Suite Lounge. Complimentary drinks are offered in Concierge Lounge from 4:30/5:00 pm until 8:30 pm.