Coastal Kitchen

Can you make Coastal Kitchen reservations before you board the ship?

Thanks!

I believe full suite guests can make pre-cruise reservations, but I don't believe JS / Pinnacle guests can make pre-cruise reservations.

I believe there is a way to change the screen name, but I think the mods have to do it.

Yup

Hit on the triangle report post site on one of your post.

Contact a mod.

Tell them what you need to do and they will help you.

Good luck.

At least that is one way to contact a mod.

Yup

Hit on the triangle report post site on one of your post.

Contact a mod.

Tell them what you need to do and they will help you.

Good luck.

At least that is one way to contact a mod.

Great idea, thanks for helping out! :)

We made reservations for Coastal Kitchen in advance on the cruise planner on our last Anthem cruise. January 2017 sailing in a junior suite.

Must be different for Anthem. I don't see CK reservations available for an Oasis cruise we have next month, and we're in a JS.

I believe full suite guests can make pre-cruise reservations, but I don't believe JS / Pinnacle guests can make pre-cruise reservations.

Bob, I can speak for Anthem only as Oasis and Allure work differently for CK. Prior to reaching Pinnacle status, we were able to make dinner reservations in the Cruise Planner for CK, staying in either a JS/SJS/FJS and above. Upon reaching Pinnacle status, we are still able to make prior reservations in the Cruise Planner for CK staying in a standard balcony cabin.

Bob, I can speak for Anthem only as Oasis and Allure work differently for CK. Prior to reaching Pinnacle status, we were able to make dinner reservations in the Cruise Planner for CK, staying in either a JS/SJS/FJS and above. Upon reaching Pinnacle status, we are still able to make prior reservations in the Cruise Planner for CK staying in a standard balcony cabin.

Thanks for the update. I know that what you describe is not the case on Oasis.

When we sailed the Harmony last month we were able to make our Coastal Kitchen Dinner reservations on line 6 weeks before we sailed. We sailed in a Crown Loft. I believe that this is the only Oasis Class ship that allows you to make your Coastal Kitchen reservation on line.

For our January, March and May 28th cruises this year on the Oasis we replied to the Welcome e-mail from the Concierge. We asked that they forward our Coastal Kitchen dinner reservations request to the Coastal Kitchen Manager. We then confirmed when we boarded. We have been doing the last 2 years without any problems.

As soon as you board head right for the CK and make your reservations, that's what we did, Shelly the hostess is the best!

That's what we did on embarkation day on Oasis, even before we checked into our cabin. Was no problem at all getting our desired time for every night. :)