Crown Loft Suite on Allure or Harmony

Hi, I am planning to book a crown loft suite for my parents.I noticed a step leading to the bedroom from the top of the staircase but I can't tell how far the bed is to that step. I am a bit concerned that if it is too close, they might trip if they get up at night. Can anyone who had stayed there advise? Thank you very much.

This is from Harmony. I wouldn't be too worried about it.

Would estimate about 18 inches between the foot of the bed and railing. Would say at the top of the stair 3ft by 3 ft at least.02ed941315b17c9d6a8503c3c6685e77.jpg

Sent from a mobile device

We've had 2 Crown Lofts and will be in one in July again, and have had NO problem with that step. There is enough room for sure. It's a very nice room. They do have lights on the steps also.

Having been in 4 CL suites on Oasis class and seeing that step----- remember there is lighting that does a great job of making you aware of that step.

They should have no problem.

Never sailed the Harmony, but love the 17th. deck on Oasis class for the privacy and closeness to suite lounge and cK.

Let us know what you decide.

Safe travels.

I believe the lights actually do not shut off on the top step. Some of the loft attendants will actually put a towel over it if you ask because it can be a bit bright for those sensitive to light while sleeping.

Harmony, upstairs bathroom is a tub/shower combo - the same height that you would find in a normal home. It is not as tall sided as the GS ones on Oasis Class ships. Allure upstairs bathroom is a walk in dual shower.

Both Allure and Harmony in the lower bathrooms are smaller circular shower stalls.

Harmony, upstairs bathroom is a tub/shower combo - the same height that you would find in a normal home. It is not as tall sided as the GS ones on Oasis Class ships. Allure upstairs bathroom is a walk in dual shower.

Both Allure and Harmony in the lower bathrooms are smaller circular shower stalls.

Really liked the double shower on Allure and Oasis. I was disappointed they put in tubs on Harmony.

Really liked the double shower on Allure and Oasis. I was disappointed they put in tubs on Harmony.

You and me. The double shower kept the heat in better and didn't spill as much water.

Just make sure to put the TV up before you fall asleep.

Yes. A past attendant of ours had a nasty scar where she got stitches from hitting her head on it in the day time. I could only imagine hitting it in the dark while half asleep.:eek: