Serenade of the Sea (Oct 29-Nov 6, 2014

Aleesea

Hi guys!

I'm new to this website and hoping to meet a few other people who are going on this Mediterranean Cruise with Royal Caribbean out of Rome on Oct 29, 2014. I've cruised before but never with Royal Caribbean. I have also never been to Europe before and am super excited! I'm just now starting to plan out our excursions at each port and wanted to see what all everyone else is planning on doing. In the past, my husband and I try to avoid the expensive excursions that the cruise ship offers and try to go out on our own and explore. This may be difficult when it comes to Europe??? Anyone out there willing to share? Thanks in advance! :)

• 1 month later...

Hubby and I decided at the last minute to book this cruise. Am also now researching what to do at the various ports. Was investigating a private tour in Villefranche that included Nice and Saint Paul de Vence -Riviera Premium Private Tours. We've been to Florence, Pisa area previously when we did a tour of Italy. Let me know what you come up with and I'll do the same if I figure out how things work on this message board as I've never used one before.