Internet on Spirit

I'm cruising on the Spirit on Sunday and am wondering what the internet access is like? I want to be able to pick up emails as I'm waiting for news on a job offer. Is there good wifi for my iPad or is it best going to the onboard computers? Thanks

There is wifi on board but it is quite expensive to use no matter if you use the on board computers which are incredibly slow or set your ipad up to your room account, do what the crew do (and myself) every port terminal building has wifi and it is free, on my cruise in July on The Spirit I was able to access all my usual stuff on my ipad and phone no problem what so ever in each port, the only day you will struggle for free wifi is the day at sea (monday) and I have never been able to get a phone signal in any cabin on any cruise I have been on.

See you Sunday, I am on the same cruise ;)

• 8 months later...
There is wifi on board but it is quite expensive to use no matter if you use the on board computers which are incredibly slow or set your ipad up to your room account, do what the crew do (and myself) every port terminal building has wifi and it is free, on my cruise in July on The Spirit I was able to access all my usual stuff on my ipad and phone no problem what so ever in each port, the only day you will struggle for free wifi is the day at sea (monday) and I have never been able to get a phone signal in any cabin on any cruise I have been on.

See you Sunday, I am on the same cruise ;)

I've always had more problem getting WiFi at the terminal buildings, probably my record is 1 in 7 I've got on.

Keith (Southend)