Please help me choose itenerary

b_cruise

If I decide to actually cruise on spring break, please help me pick.

1. Port canaveral Spirit

Costa maya

George Town

Ochoa rios

Grand stirrup caye

2. Port canaveral spirit

Key west

George Town

Ocho rios

Grand stirrup caye

3. Tampa. Star

Routan

Harvest caye

Costa maya

Cozumel

How long will the beverage package be included? I'm on a july 6 sailing..I'm wondering if I should book then for the credit but I don't want to lose the UBP.

Also, any quiet cabin recommendations?

We go to Roatan, Belize, Cozumel, and Costa Maya every year and sail from New Orleans. New Orleans is close to home, so it makes it convenient, but those four ports are really good ones.

Harvest Caye, Belize isn't going to be open until next February though.

No one can really decide for you. It depends on what you want to do and what you expect from a cruise. I love Roatan, always have, especially if you enjoy snorkeling. I also think Key West is one of the most fun ports I have visited. It isn't exciting or filled with lots of great tours, it is just a fun place. I do not happen to really like GSC though.

I'd need a few more details before recommending something for you. What sort of vacation are you looking for? Beach? Active? Which of the departure ports is more convenient for you? Are the prices comparable?

For me, I would pick option #3. I would have to fly in to both ports, but have family in Tampa that makes it easier. I love visiting Cozumel. I have also never sailed on the Star, unlike the Spirit. Then again, those are all the reasons I would choose option #3 and not the reasons that you should.

Even if you don't plan on booking ship's excursions, you should look at them on the website to get a feel for what types of activities are available in each port. That may help you decide where you want to go.

Spirit is my least favorite ship, but itinerary #2 sounds good. I enjoy Key West and Grand Cayman. Also, GSC is a nice island to visit. There are lot of rocks in the water, so be sure to were water shoes.

Edited by Susie51

I like itinerary #3 but they are all really good itineraries. It kind of depends on what you like. Like others have said they are all really good fun itineraries. You may want research each port right here on cruise critic and see what there is to do at each port. Go to the "ports of call" section and click on Caribbean. You can research each port there. Good luck and have fun on your cruise.

Thanks everyone!!

I booked something totally different ( we'll sort of). I would of booked the key west cruise but the dates didn't work. Now we are on the dawn out of NOLA. We are excited to see New Orleans!!

Thanks again!!

Edited by b_cruise