2109 (Reflection) became available this morning, and I grabbed it!

jules815

I was in this room in April with our daughter. LOVED it!

Sailing on Reflection in December with my husband. It will be his first time sailing with X. We were in 2115, which I'm sure is lovely too. This morning I was doing my daily check, because I really wanted 2109, and BOOM, there it was! Called and made the change.

2109 is an S1 Sky Suite, the most forward in that category, with a larger, angled balcony. That's the appeal. You do feel more motion in this room, but we enjoy it.

Sailing on Reflection in December with my husband. It will be his first time sailing with X. We were in 2115, which I'm sure is lovely too. This morning I was doing my daily check, because I really wanted 2109, and BOOM, there it was! Called and made the change.

2109 is an S1 Sky Suite, the most forward in that category, with a larger, angled balcony. That's the appeal. You do feel more motion in this room, but we enjoy it.

Wow I wish I could live another 100 years to enjoy that cruise. We are lucky to be on board January 2019... in any cabin... :')

Hi Jules it's Lori and Mike from the April cruise! Just curious where you do your daily check. We are booked in Equinox in the spring and have been eyeing the corner aft suites. Of course the website has not been the best source to see what is actually available.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

Great enjoy it.