OBC share in 2 cabins

Halojin

we have booked 2 cabins for Royal Princess this summer and one cabin has $450 (from FCC - parent/ours) and other cabin has $1,350 (sons / from Bonus credit booked in different promotion / time).

Can I share OBC from my Son's cabin since i'm the one with payment.

Can we go to Crown grill (5 of us as family) and pay from my sons OBC??

Can my son pay for our spa??

Can we pay my daily tip from my son's OBC??

It is 21 days cruise and will figure out to spend them all and I understand that OBC is not refundable.

Is OBC transferable between family??

any idea to share among the family OBC from my sons account??

I think that is very nice of your son(s) to take you to dinner and reserve a spa treatment for you.

I haven't personally had such good luck, but I don't think you will have any trouble - he/they may need to sign (is he of age?) or is he underage with no charging privileges?

You might need to take a trip to passenger services, but in the end I can't imagine there will be a problem. Let's see what others think.

Have fun with all that credit.

Maddle

Yes it is under one credit card from me. I guess they can rolled together. And they are 19 and 17 one of them is minor.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

This will work since the credit card on file will be yours. I went with my nephews, both 20, last November. We had separate rooms. I secured both rooms with my credit card. Even though they had some OBC on their account at the end of the cruise, it was credited against my charges for my room on the final bill. So, no worries, it should all be rolled together .... but doesn't hurt to go to the purser's desk just to ask.

we have booked 2 cabins for Royal Princess this summer and one cabin has $450 (from FCC - parent/ours) and other cabin has $1,350 (sons / from Bonus credit booked in different promotion / time).

Can I share OBC from my Son's cabin since i'm the one with payment. OBC cannot be transferred from one cabin to another, however, you can have charges such as shore excursions put to his account.

Can we go to Crown grill (5 of us as family) and pay from my sons OBC?? Just have his card used to pay for the dinners.

Can my son pay for our spa?? He can pay for anything he wants to. For the Spa, he should take his room card there and let them know your use should be put onto his account.

Can we pay my daily tip from my son's OBC?? No.

It is 21 days cruise and will figure out to spend them all and I understand that OBC is not refundable.

Is OBC transferable between family?? No transfers between cabins.

any idea to share among the family OBC from my sons account??

see above in red