Universal Studio's package

RCI Cruisers 004

Hello, just wondering if anyone has done the Universal Studio's package prior to your cruise and what you thought of its value ? We are doing Freedom next fall and are considering staying right at Universal for the 3 days prior, then doing the cruise. If I read the details right, they transport you from the airport to Universal, then to the pier and back to the airport when its over. Thanks for any input !

Loved universal. Just went in May with 3 day package. Was able to see everything. Lots of fun. Went with my 24 yr old daughter as late grad gift. Years ago we did 1 day before cruise. Once again lots of fun. At that time we stayed off sight and then drove to cruise port.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Loved universal. Just went in May with 3 day package. Was able to see everything. Lots of fun. Went with my 24 yr old daughter as late grad gift. Years ago we did 1 day before cruise. Once again lots of fun. At that time we stayed off sight and then drove to cruise port.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you !

Hello, just wondering if anyone has done the Universal Studio's package prior to your cruise and what you thought of its value ? We are doing Freedom next fall and are considering staying right at Universal for the 3 days prior, then doing the cruise. If I read the details right, they transport you from the airport to Universal, then to the pier and back to the airport when its over. Thanks for any input !

Good value. Includes transfers from airport to hotel, and hotel to pier. 3 years ago I had to book the transfer post cruise to airport separate, not sure if it's included now. Choice of on site hotel at Universal Orlando or one nearby (different prices based on hotel). Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure park tickets also included. Well worth it!

Do NOT miss the Harry Potter sections! Go FIRST to the original Universal Studios ( get the pass that allows you to go back & forth daily), go the "Escape From Gringott's" ride ( simulated, fantastic!)..after checking out the village ( don't miss the dragon fire breathing every 10 min) then get on the HOGWART'S EXPRESS train & take it to the Islands Of Adventure Park & do the Forbidden Journey ride in the castle...also, don't miss in Islands Of Adventure: Spiderman, the HULK, Popeye's & Bluto's Barges ( water ride), Jurassic Park River Adventure, Eighth Voyage of Sinbad, Poseiden's Fury, all in Islands of Adven...in Univer Studios, also don' miss:Terminator 2, TRANSFORMERS ( outstanding!), The Mummy, Simpson's Ride, Men In Black, Shrek 4-D, & ET Adventure...that should be the highlights IMO of both...the new HP village in US is simply AMAZING! Don't miss anay of the dark alley ways in the village & don't miss the singing show in town...

Big Al

I was on the website to price out this option, but didn't see how to do that. Do you need to call? We were planning on doing Legoland before our cruise, but would like to check this option out.

Just go to the Universal Studios Park site, click on "tickets" , then do the "2 for 1" option, which allows you into both parks..if problems, call them...

Big Al