has anyone ever.......

princess76021

If Sam's Club, or any other club type warehouse store is functioning as a Travel Agent, we aren't allowed to discuss them...Cruise Critic policy.

i didn't realize this:o. sorry.:(

this is still kind of new:rolleyes:. i got a real good buy but wasn't sure if it was or not.

thanks

If you're buying travel product through a 3rd party, you might check various review sites to get a notion of the complaint level (if any). The "S" warehouse clubs in our area went out of business, but "C" has provided good deals on rental cars. Be aware that the warehouse club is actually a 4th party....the real travel agency pays the warehouse club for sponsorship agreement and must meet standards of the warehouse club. I've found that "C" partners for travel, home improvement, and cars are very no-hassle and high-quality..."C" vets them carefully.

All this said, have you checked the hotel chain's website, or called the hotel location (not their national reservations) directly? Explain you see a rate for $X but would rather book directly. It often works...why involve 3rd or 4th parties?

If you're buying travel product through a 3rd party, you might check various review sites to get a notion of the complaint level (if any). The "S" warehouse clubs in our area went out of business, but "C" has provided good deals on rental cars. Be aware that the warehouse club is actually a 4th party....the real travel agency pays the warehouse club for sponsorship agreement and must meet standards of the warehouse club. I've found that "C" partners for travel, home improvement, and cars are very no-hassle and high-quality..."C" vets them carefully.

All this said, have you checked the hotel chain's website, or called the hotel location (not their national reservations) directly? Explain you see a rate for $X but would rather book directly. It often works...why involve 3rd or 4th parties?

thank you very much for explaining this to me:) appreciated it very much!!!