Just back from Freedom cruise

jordanaire

Just left Freedom 4-hrs ago. Had great cruise! Wee Jimmy is a fantastic Cruise Director! Great weather, food and service. The production shows were the best we've ever seen on any of our 20 cruises! Now waiting 6 hrs for our flight to depart

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

Just left Freedom 4-hrs ago. Had great cruise! Wee Jimmy is a fantastic Cruise Director! Great weather, food and service. The production shows were the best we've ever seen on any of our 20 cruises! Now waiting 6 hrs for our flight to depart

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

I am so glad you enjoyed one of my favorite ships:) I too had a great cruise on her back in November. I also enjoyed some great weather, food, shows and service, but I have to say the service from every level of employee on this ship was so good, I may be forever spoiled. Not sure this one can be topped.

If you have the after cruise blues, you know the only cure is to book a next one;)

What kind of room did you have? I'm booked for Freedom in March. Could only afford an inside cabin, high season. I am interested in your reviews of the adult areas, please.

We had an inside cabin (7255) on the Empress deck. It was a few cabins down from the elevators, very convenient. We spent several hours at the Serenity Area, which is at the front of the ship on Deck 10 & 11. There are about 8 half-shell cabanas and two hot tubs there, plus several large couches and lounge chairs. Very nice.

The cruise was fantastic! The production shows were the best we've ever seen!

:cool:Bill

What ports did you go to?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We first stopped at Grand Turk, where we stayed on the beach to the left of the pier. VERY nice beach. Rented a clam shell to cover our 2 lounge chairs and swam in the clear, blue water.

We then stopped in San Juan, where we just stayed on the ship (had been there 6 times before).

Finally, we stopped in our favorite port of call...St. Martin. Did an Amigo Tour that took us to Orient Beach for 2 hours, then to Maho Beach (to watch the planes land) for 2 hours then back to the ship. It was fantastic and I highly recommend this tour. The driver also provided free sodas, water, beer and rum punch!

:cool:Bill

We’re on the same cruise and the week before, first b2b since 84. Agree 100% best service in a long time our cabin steward knew what we needed before we needed it. The dining staff quick and sharp. Hope to do a b2b again soon.:)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad you had a good time! I couldn't agree more about Jimmy -- he was amazing! I had the fortune of hanging out with he and his wife for several hours one night when my partner and I bumped into him at the Alchemy Bar and, needless to say, it was a blast. Drinking made him even friendlier, if possible :p