Shuttle bus information here

Jo and Rob

I thought everyone might find this link useful from the P&O website.

https://cp.pocruises.com/Documents/Shuttle%20Buses/PORT%20INFORMATION%20GUIDE.pdf

It lists port information from around the world, the distance to the local town and whether a shuttle bus is provided. The ports are in alphabetical order although Agadir in Morocco is not on there which is one of our next ports so there are odd ports which are missing but it is quite a detailed list.

The documents are different, when we were in Copenhagen 2 weeks ago I was surprised to find that there there were no shuttle buses as I had checked on the list that you are quoting which says they are available, I checked the list on the cruise personaliser yesterday and sure enough it says that there are no shuttles in Copenhagen. It looks like the cruise personaliser one maybe the up to date one.

Edited by Josy1953

The documents are different, when we were in Copenhagen 2 weeks ago I was surprised to find that there there were no shuttle buses as I had checked on the list that you are quoting which says they are available, I checked the list on the cruise personaliser yesterday and sure enough it says that there are no shuttles in Copenhagen. It looks like the cruise personaliser one maybe the up to date one.

May be because they docked at different places. Last time we went we did need a shuttle as we were in the new dock but previously we'd docked closer to the city (near the Littke Mermaid) and it was walkable. So perhaps the difference relates to a change of berth.

But many thanks for the tip Jo and Rob - very useful resource.

Edited by kruzseeka

May be because they docked at different places. Last time we went we did need a shuttle as we were in the new dock but previously we'd docked closer to the city (near the Littke Mermaid) and it was walkable. So perhaps the difference relates to a change of berth.

But many thanks for the tip Jo and Rob - very useful resource.

We docked near the Little Mermaid in July on Aurora and there were shuttle buses into the town centre, but as you say it is walkable from there and we did indeed walk back. Certainly if you're docked in the new terminal then you will most definitely need some form of transport out of there.

• 4 weeks later...