Need tips for managing crowds on Breeze

flahagan

Switch your dining to a set time if you can, then you don't have to wait.

Have breakfast/lunch in the MDR (when offered). Only had to wait longer than a minute on the last sea day. If they're offering brunch, go early for breakfast, then later for lunch. :)

For lunch, go to the Italian restaurant. It's free for lunch & serves pasta & lasagna. No waiting!

I have several strategies for avoiding the crowds on the Breeze.

I mostly utilize the midship elevators they are the least crowded. To avoid the crowds along the Promenade in the even when the photo people are out if I need to go from the front to the back of the ship I use deck 4. In fact there are funhubs and seating areas down there, it a nice quiet place to sit and read when I'm tired of all the noisy public areas but I don't want to hang out in my cabin.

I have anytime dining and we usually go to the dining room either when they open or wait until about 6:45. I also avoid the buffets and eat in the MDR for all meals offered. I prefer to be waited on.

The only time I eat in the buffet is on port days for lunch and it's never busy since most people are off the ship.

Just got off the Breeze about four hours ago. The lanai area on the promenade deck is your friend. Quiet and not crowded at all.

Thanks for the continued great suggestions! Swampbabe, I believe I watched you sailaway in the rain last weekend on the port webcam. I hope you had better weather the rest of the cruise.

Thanks for the continued great suggestions! Swampbabe, I believe I watched you sailaway in the rain last weekend on the port webcam. I hope you had better weather the rest of the cruise.

Only rained for a quick minute :D We had a wonderful time, the Breeze is a beautiful ship. We stayed away from the Lido and chilled out on our own balcony. Service was wonderful and Dr. E is a lot of fun.