Disembarkation groups?

Clampram

We have decided to do the EZ check for our bags since our flight leaves in the evening from MIA. We are heading to a day room at Hilton Miami airport. Hoping that Princess does EZ bag check out of Port Everglades for MIA, right???

EZ Check is great for that. You can spend the day without having to lug your bags around. Our flight leaves at 1:30PM so we will depart the ship, have a relaxing early lunch someplace and head to the airport without toting our bags.

Not sure if they EZ Check to MIA. We have only flown from FLL.

We have decided to do the EZ check for our bags since our flight leaves in the evening from MIA. We are heading to a day room at Hilton Miami airport.

Hoping that Princess does EZ bag check out of Port Everglades for MIA, right???

It's a bit off putting to me to think about giving up my bag with all my "stuff" but I will have 10 glorious days to plan it out! Yay!

One thing that I don't remember seeing mentioned in this thread about EZ-Check, is that not all airlines participate. A listing of the participating airlines will be on the paperwork that will arrive at your stateroom.

Have a great cruise!

Tom

One thing that I don't remember seeing mentioned in this thread about EZ-Check, is that not all airlines participate. A listing of the participating airlines will be on the paperwork that will arrive at your stateroom.

Have a great cruise!

Tom

Good to know..........we are doing American Airlines.

Good to know..........we are doing American Airlines.

American used to participate out of Fort Lauderdale and probably still does. All of the conditions (e.g. airlines, departure times, luggage restrictions, etc.) that might apply will be listed on the form that you will receive in your room so you should have all the info you'll need to make your decision right there for you. ;)

Tom

Well............here's a new wrinkle.

Does Princess charge the $20 fee for EZ air and then the fee for the airline baggage?

We are travelling first class with miles so I should not be charged a baggage fee.

How the heck will that work?

Does Princess charge the $20 fee for EZ air and then the fee for the airline baggage?

We are travelling first class with miles so I should not be charged a baggage fee.

It's not a wrinkle at all...

Your booking number is all they need to access your first class luggage benefit. Same goes for free luggage when an airline credit card has been used to pay for flights.

PNG%20Sig_zps9bcbhaj9.png

It's not a wrinkle at all...

Your booking number is all they need to access your first class luggage benefit. Same goes for free luggage when an airline credit card has been used to pay for flights.

That is the way it should work....but....

I think the current form has a box to check and a place to explain why baggage charges should not apply. With or without that box, make it obvious by writing why you should not be charged any baggage fees.

If they incorrectly do charge you, it is hard to get a refund as the airline says they did not charge you and Princess says the airline did.