Azura - Retreat

keelann0604

Hi,

We are booked for Azura on the 14th November and I have a question about the retreat. My travel agent advised that it was possible to book a place at the retreat at an extra cost which we were interested in doing on a couple of the sea days but I can't find anywhere on P&O's cruise personaliser where you can do this without actually booking it as part of a spa package?

Does anyone know if it is possible to do without having to book treatments? we were just interested to have a little peace and quiet and a little space when the ship is at its busiest?

Thanks very much for any info?

Hi,

We are booked for Azura on the 14th November and I have a question about the retreat. My travel agent advised that it was possible to book a place at the retreat at an extra cost which we were interested in doing on a couple of the sea days but I can't find anywhere on P&O's cruise personaliser where you can do this without actually booking it as part of a spa package?

Does anyone know if it is possible to do without having to book treatments? we were just interested to have a little peace and quiet and a little space when the ship is at its busiest?

Thanks very much for any info?

You can queue to book the retreat early on the first day. First come first served. Q

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We were on her in May and bought the two week pass, which for two of us was £350. It gave us unlimited access and included a very light breakfast and lunch. we enjoyed the lunch, it made a nice change. Didn't try the breakfast. You also get use of robes and the services of two dedicated stewards. We would do it again. They only sold the passes on the cruise and only sold enough to fill the beds - so there were always beds available. Apparently the pool there used to be solely for the use of Retreat users, but that is not the case now.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

At the spa reception. However, we were told this June that people were booking a weeks pass on line before boarding - which was why we were too late to buy one...:(

I think you can possibly ring up beforehand...but whether you can just book for odd days I am not sure.

We just booked an odd day on the cruise for about £25, however that was in 2012 and I don't think you could do it online then. We didn't book first day either - we booked about 2 or 3 days into the cruise.

When I tried to book by phone beforehand I was told it wasn't possible. And CP only let me book actual treatments not Retreat passes. We booked as soon as we boarded - at the Spa.

Sent from my iPad using Forums