suggestions for day tour

otto2

We booked a private tour with James Touring Service (Jamestouringservicedotcom). James was quick to respond to my email and even called me at home. We decided on this only a few days before we left for our cruise. He tailored the tour to what we wanted to see - no beach, volcano or mud bath for us. James and his assistant were very knowledgeable about their Island. The tour even included lunch at a lovely spot with a view of the Pitons. His "Steelers" van is very clean, cool and extremely comfortable. I highly recommend James for a great day in St. Lucia.

We booked a private tour with James Touring Service (Jamestouringservicedotcom). James was quick to respond to my email and even called me at home. We decided on this only a few days before we left for our cruise. He tailored the tour to what we wanted to see - no beach, volcano or mud bath for us. James and his assistant were very knowledgeable about their Island. The tour even included lunch at a lovely spot with a view of the Pitons. His "Steelers" van is very clean, cool and extremely comfortable. I highly recommend James for a great day in St. Lucia.

How much is a private tour with James? That would be fun :)

Been to St. Lucia several times, going back in January and have used Spencer Ambrose who offers a tour "By Land and Sea"....part by van, then a beach stop between the Pitons at Jalousie beach for lunch, then board a boat to view the island by sea. Excellent tour and doing it AGAIN in January....breaks up the driving on those hilly narrow and winding roads...the best of both worlds.

• 3 weeks later...
Been to St. Lucia several times, going back in January and have used Spencer Ambrose who offers a tour "By Land and Sea"....part by van, then a beach stop between the Pitons at Jalousie beach for lunch, then board a boat to view the island by sea. Excellent tour and doing it AGAIN in January....breaks up the driving on those hilly narrow and winding roads...the best of both worlds.

Agree wholeheartedly. Whatever tour operator you use, make sure its a "land and sea" style excursion. That's the best way to see how beautiful the island truly is.

Sent from my Surface Pro 3 using Tapatalk