Escape District Brew House Beer List

NeurosurgeryNP

I recommend giving the Chimay a try. It is my favorite beer in the whole world and availability is limited. It will cost $5 more, but once you taste the smooth yet complex brew, I am sure you will agree that it was worth it.

It is served in a 750ml (standard wine bottle size) bottle, so you can enjoy it with a friend.

I recommend giving the Chimay a try. It is my favorite beer in the whole world and availability is limited. It will cost $5 more, but once you taste the smooth yet complex brew, I am sure you will agree that it was worth it.

It is served in a 750ml (standard wine bottle size) bottle, so you can enjoy it with a friend.

I love Chimay, very well versed in that one. And I will have to drink it solo....my husband has celiac and can not drink beer. :eek:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

So just in case any of you had not noticed in the pics of the menus that were posted on instagram by KeithJenner (thanks Keith), none of these selections are really microbrews and there are zero IPAs in the selection? Sure hope the menu has changed since 2016, but I have a feeling my hopes are dashed that there would be a high quality beer on board. These are all standard fare at airport locations throughout the country, especially if you are flying outside of a west coast airport. When you come to the west coast expect to be DELUGED with IPAs that people like me will not even drink if the IBU is under 70. (Highest on the posted menu was a 40 and was a APA. We don't just like our IPAs, we love them doubled, tripled and Imperial-ed. There are very high quality IPAs made on the east coast as well (rare, but they do happen) Dogfish Head is one I can think of. Sure hope that the menu has evolved. If not, I bet the bartenders hear, "What IPA do you have?" about 50 times a day. Looks like a cool hang out. Keeping my fingers crossed for at least one or two.

So just in case any of you had not noticed in the pics of the menus that were posted on instagram by KeithJenner (thanks Keith), none of these selections are really microbrews and there are zero IPAs in the selection?

Not sure what Keith posted, but there have always been several IPAs on draft.

January 2016...

4bda9a4f8aafe3afb4f148b5e3c8ca9a.jpg

July 2017...

b3727aa908bb8acc2a6a282a24582180.jpg

Edited by TheDougOut

I"m not a big beer drinker (sorry!) but that Caramel Cream Ale sounds wonderful. Can't wait to try it.

It's a good dessert beer. It's a local beer from Boynton Beach. (North of Fort Lauderdale, South of Palm Beach.)

It pairs well with chocolate.

My guess is that you'll like it.

Do the have any IPA's; I didn't notice any??? Thanks!

Sent from my QMV7B using Tapatalk

They had Stone IPA (California) on draft in late July. (Hat tip: TheDougOut) It's got a semi respectable 6.9% ABV and a 70 IBU. They also had Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA on tap (9% ABV, 90 IBU) from Delaware if you want a more robust* east coast IPA.

Given the wide range of tastes and preferences, I think the District Brew House does a nice job with their list.

*- I was going to say "manly" but I was afraid that someone would be triggered and need a safe space.

They had Stone IPA (California) on draft in late July. (Hat tip: TheDougOut) It's got a semi respectable 6.9% ABV and a 70 IBU. They also had Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA on tap (9% ABV, 90 IBU) from Delaware if you want a more robust* east coast IPA.

Given the wide range of tastes and preferences, I think the District Brew House does a nice job with their list.

*- I was going to say "manly" but I was afraid that someone would be triggered and need a safe space.

Thanks![emoji106]

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk