Funny Photos

Ok I found one, this was on a bus in Nassau...uresy3e7.jpg

️ You know you're a cruise addict:

If you know what DOtD and OBC mean.

If you enter your bedroom at night and look for the towel animal.

If you are reading Cruise Critic, and your cruise isn't for months, or you don't even have one booked (yet!)

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else have any?

️ You know you're a cruise addict if:

You know what DOtD and OBC mean.

You enter your bedroom at night and look for the towel animal.

You are reading Cruise Critic, and your cruise isn't for months, or you don't even have one booked (yet!)

Not so much funny ha-ha, but the noise it made and the attention it got made this a funny moment for the watchers from our ship in the Panama Canal - probably a LOT less funny to the captain of the ship and the canal handlers:

original.jpg

The ship scraped the side of the canal for a good 60 seconds and the noise was deafening!

And I always loved the HAL humor when it came to their 'dam' ships - somehow despite being on their ships half-a-dozen times I never realized this was on their umbrellas until a rainy day in Tortola:

original.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
While this wasn't taken on a cruise, I thought it was funny when I opened the ice cream container the other day & saw this looking back at me as if to say...'I thought you wanted to lose before you cruise...?!:rolleyes:'

P3220959.JPG

Wouldn't happen to be Blue Bell ice cream, would it? I have opened several containers of late that would have a face on the inside. But unfortunately, it hasn't stopped me from eating it!

• 4 months later...
Not so much funny ha-ha, but the noise it made and the attention it got made this a funny moment for the watchers from our ship in the Panama Canal - probably a LOT less funny to the captain of the ship and the canal handlers:

original.jpg

The ship scraped the side of the canal for a good 60 seconds and the noise was deafening!

And I always loved the HAL humor when it came to their 'dam' ships - somehow despite being on their ships half-a-dozen times I never realized this was on their umbrellas until a rainy day in Tortola:

original.jpg

We have stayed in HAL cabins where they have the umbrellas for all our cruises and never used that big umbrella. So I never knew that they "dam rain" on them.

Will have to check that out on our next cruise.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...