Stingray Question

Rhapsody831

Who is the best group to book a stingray island tour through? I don't typically book through Carnival, and know there are several other options out there but was wondering who everyone seemed to like the most. Also, we will be taking our 6 year old who does not really care too much for snorkelling. Are there any places that bypass the snorkel trips?

TIA!

Who is the best group to book a stingray island tour through? I don't typically book through Carnival, and know there are several other options out there but was wondering who everyone seemed to like the most. Also, we will be taking our 6 year old who does not really care too much for snorkelling. Are there any places that bypass the snorkel trips?

TIA!

Check on the carnival site that the Stingray tour has a minimum age . Some tours don't take children under 12 years old.

I was really just curious if there were ones that didn't include the snorkelling, just so we may have more time for something else :)

And I have seen some tours advertise children under the age of 4 as Free, so I'm assuming there would be several that allow a 6 year old. I was just curious as to which people seemed to prefer as there are so many options

I was really just curious if there were ones that didn't include the snorkelling, just so we may have more time for something else :)

And I have seen some tours advertise children under the age of 4 as Free, so I'm assuming there would be several that allow a 6 year old. I was just curious as to which people seemed to prefer as there are so many options

Native Way's Stingray and Island tour might work for you. It combines the Stingray stuff with an island tour.

We used Captain Marvin for a Sting Ray and snorkel. They have a few different combo's with the Sting Ray and several other options. We chose one with one snorkel stop and we also do not snorkel. It was nice to chill out on an almost empty boat and just watch the fish swimming around from the boat. after, we joined another group for an island tour. Well worth it.

Cheers

Len