Sailed Carnival before how is Sensation?

Hi there-

Husband and I need a much needed cruise. We haven't been away together since 2013. We have cruised a lot. Only twice on Carnival: Once on Imagination and once on Ecstasy. Both older ships but we liked them very much.

We are thinking of the Sensation But also the choices are Victory, Conquest and Splendor.

Anyone who has been on one or more of these ships willing to give me some of your thoughts.

We don't spend much time in our cabin..so we are usually hanging out at the bars or serenity deck. We often stay on the ship while in port.

We are not big for laying out for hours.

Hope to see you onboard.

Here's a link to my Sensation review: http://susancrow.blogspot.com/2014/09/the-carnival-sensation.html It's a couple of years old but the pictures will give you some idea. It's a Fantasy-class ship so since you've been on Imagination and Ecstasy, it should feel familiar. I liked the way they remodeled the pool deck and added Waterworks.

We've been on Victory twice and liked it, especially the Alchemy Bar. We were on Splendor too but it was only a 2-day re-positioning cruise so I don't remember much about it except that it looked like there were fried eggs on the ceiling of the dining room. :)

I like the Sensation. She's quite purple and she is small and older, but she is nice. I love being able to navigate her and not feeling like I will never find my way back.

Hi there-

Husband and I need a much needed cruise. We haven't been away together since 2013. We have cruised a lot. Only twice on Carnival: Once on Imagination and once on Ecstasy. Both older ships but we liked them very much.

We are thinking of the Sensation But also the choices are Victory, Conquest and Splendor.

Anyone who has been on one or more of these ships willing to give me some of your thoughts.

We don't spend much time in our cabin..so we are usually hanging out at the bars or serenity deck. We often stay on the ship while in port.

We are not big for laying out for hours.

Hope to see you onboard.

Splendor by a mile.

Another vote for Splendor! Never really watched the night movies at the pool on other ships, but when they close the roof, it is great!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Sensation is a nice Fantasy Class ship. Sailed her 5 or 6 times, but if you spend a lot of time on the ship I'd pick Conquest or Splendor. Bigger ships with more to choose from.