Better Late Than Never - Adventure of the Seas Review 11/16-11/23/2014

jbklyn88

Hey all,

Slowly but surely I'm beginning to upload my picture heavy review (I think there's more food pictures than anything :)) of my sailing on the Adventure from 11/16/2014 to 11/23/2014.

First up, Day 1, 11/16: pictures of stateroom 8320, Deluxe Balcony on the hump. And some shots of San Juan from the balcony and a look towards the front of the ship with the Carnival Valor off in the distance.

Six of us flew from JFK to San Juan on the same day as embarkation and despite lots of people saying the flight would be delayed, it was actually early by 20 minutes or so.

We took a cab to the Pan American Pier where we checked in. It was a little hectic, but we were literally sitting in the Schooner Bar in about 15 minutes.

Got to the room and our luggage was there within an hour! Other than that, the room was very clean and nothing was broken, fabrics were fresh and even the carpet looked like new even though it wasn't.

Sorry I couldn't rotate the pictures, still trying to figure that one out :confused:.

I'll post more soon.

Looking forward to this!

Nice to see a review on something other than all the usual ships .. gets a little boring reading review after review on Oasis, Allure, Freedom and Enchantment.

Thanks for all of the replies and for everyone's excitement! lol

Looking forward to your review.

What ports did you visit??

Thank you! St. Maarten, St. Croix, Barbados, St. Lucia, and St. John's. All out of San Juan. :)

BTW, does anyone know how to post bigger pictures?

Edited by jbklyn88
misspelling

Thanks for all of the replies and for everyone's excitement! lol

Thank you! St. Maarten, St. Croix, Barbados, St. Lucia, and St. John's. All out of San Juan. :)

BTW, does anyone know how to post bigger pictures?

In order to post large photos embedded in the post, like this:

7987271131_4fe01d03af_b.jpg

092 a beautiful sunny day at sea by Rescue-Diver, on Flickr

you need to upload them to an image hosting site like Flickr or Photobucket, then copy and paste the url into your post. I use Flickr

do you happen to know if there were the Coke Freestyle machines on board? I don't think there are from the reviews that I have read, but the woman at RCI was insistent that yes the Adventure does have the Freestyle.

No Coke Freestyle machines on Adventure.

In order to post large photos embedded in the post, like this:

7987271131_4fe01d03af_b.jpg

092 a beautiful sunny day at sea by Rescue-Diver, on Flickr

you need to upload them to an image hosting site like Flickr or Photobucket, then copy and paste the url into your post. I use Flickr

Awesome! Now I have to get to work.........

We just got off the Adventure on Sunday and were in 8320 as well! Looking forward to your review!

Did you have any issues with the hot water in the bathroom? (I'll mention what happened with that a little later in the review)

• 2 months later...