Rental Cars at Port Everglades?

catwoman1

Just booked with dollar a couple hrs ago, using promo code "AF13R". After taxes and fees it was $20 for the day! We have a 7pm flight and are doing the same thing.

Which date were you booking for? I'm seeing $36/d, pickup from Port Everglade and returning FLL airport, for Sept. 1.

Rates for pickup FLL and returning Port Everglade were not good either.

Which date were you booking for? I'm seeing $36/d, pickup from Port Everglade and returning FLL airport, for Sept. 1.

Rates for pickup FLL and returning Port Everglade were not good either.

I booked for June 9th. Maybe bec it is last minute?

Is this rental company reputable and does it offer good service? Are the cars new?

I have researched and found it is a global company (germany based) and expanded throughout the world. I got a really good quote through economy car rentals dot com ... 9 days SUV for $266 USD but are the cars reliable?

Just booked with dollar a couple hrs ago, using promo code "AF13R". After taxes and fees it was $20 for the day! We have a 7pm flight and are doing the same thing.

Mary, thanks for the information and the promo code! I also just booked one for $20!

Is this rental company reputable and does it offer good service? Are the cars new?

I have researched and found it is a global company (germany based) and expanded throughout the world. I got a really good quote through economy car rentals dot com ... 9 days SUV for $266 USD but are the cars reliable?

I've never heard of this company, so I can't say anything good or bad!

Archived