Must do's of Bermuda?

missdorado26

Is there anywhere (website) that you can get information for all the excursions, things to do and see in Bermuda? This forum is helpful bit confusing since it's all scattered and if you are not familiar with cruising.

The main things I'm looking for is prices for travel ( bus, taxis) and distance from the port?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Forums mobile app

I don't see a Tom's Port Guide for Bermuda listed on his website.

?

Robin

Norwegian Breakaway July 2014

Every Day at Sea is a Great Day

Sorry about that. I have used that site so many times, I did not realize it doesn't cover Bermuda. Too bad because it is a really good resource.

No worries. I thought I was doing something wrong, which is pretty easy for me to do.

I have to stop doing research!!! We sail tomorrow!

Happy cruising everyone.

Robin

No worries. I thought I was doing something wrong, which is pretty easy for me to do.

I have to stop doing research!!! We sail tomorrow!

Happy cruising everyone.

Robin

Robin, I wish you a hell of a cruise !! ( in a good way of course ).

Please come back and share your new knowledge and findings !!!

Safe sailing !

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Thanks Sebas :)

I do plan on having one hell of a cruise on Breakaway. It's been a long 9 months since I booked, one hell of a winter and it's finally here. Thank goodness Arthur is gone but glad he left us with gorgeous weather and nice breezes. I even look forward to any rocking and rolling that he left in our path.

I promise to be back with everything that I find useful for all here on CC in order to give back all that has been given to me these past few months. Thank you, too, for all your helpful hints and info. It means a lot to me.

Safe Sailing!

Robin

Thanks Sebas :)

I do plan on having one hell of a cruise on Breakaway. It's been a long 9 months since I booked, one hell of a winter and it's finally here. Thank goodness Arthur is gone but glad he left us with gorgeous weather and nice breezes. I even look forward to any rocking and rolling that he left in our path.

I promise to be back with everything that I find useful for all here on CC in order to give back all that has been given to me these past few months. Thank you, too, for all your helpful hints and info. It means a lot to me.

Safe Sailing!

Robin

I hope you have a great trip. You and I have been posting and reading the same posts for about the last three months! Have fun and I will be on the sailing right after you!

Is there anywhere (website) that you can get information for all the excursions, things to do and see in Bermuda? This forum is helpful bit confusing since it's all scattered and if you are not familiar with cruising.

The main things I'm looking for is prices for travel ( bus, taxis) and distance from the port?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Forums mobile app

Hi,

I stumbled on a post by SBtS, here is the link to a must do list :

There is a to do/see list located here. Print the list out, hi-lite what interests you, and do your research.

Also, there is a printable Bermuda map here which has bus and ferry routes, and the locations of many of the attractions identified.

SBtS