Aruba All Inclusive Day Pass

kontraxed

For a shore excursion, I would like to find a nice all inclusive hotel or resort in Aruba that is similar to the Rose Hall Hilton in Jamaica. Nice pool, beach area, food and drinks and pretty facilities. Thanks for any help!

• 2 months later...
The pool looks so far away from the beach at the Riu. Does anyone know for sure?

Nothing in Palm Beach is far from the ocean. The beach is pretty narrow around Riu so it can't be very far. I wasn't aware that they sold day passes. I would call and check on that if I were you.

Check out resortforaday.com its a website where you can book day passes. We used them in san juan. We are thinking of riu palace for our aruba day pass

They have a family pass and also an adults only pass. This one is all inclusive but in san juan you just had a food credit. I believe you are responsible for your own transportation

• 3 weeks later...

While not an AI pass, we went to the Divi resort on Eagle beach. They sell coupons you can use to buy food and drinks there. We were able to use beach chairs at no charge although we were told the pools were for registered guests only. Very nice beach and it was close to town.

I think cab fare was $10 each way. I'd go back again.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums