Best cruise reviews?

nycruiser78

Who writes the best cruise reviews? Give me some names. Ready set GO. I'm looking for a particular one but can remember the name and was hoping someone will post it and it ring a bell. The person I'm thinking of also cruises more on another cruise line.

Thanks

Edited by nycruiser78

Who writes the best cruise reviews? Give me some names. Ready set GO. I'm looking for a particular one but can remember the name and was hoping someone will post it and it ring a bell. The person I'm thinking of also cruises more on another cruise line.

Thanks

Is it mitsugirly ?? She writes excellent reviews !!! Here is a link to her posting on the Carnival board:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2159873

Honored I'm on this list. :p :D

Will have a new review for Carnival....leaving in 46 days, 14 hours, 15 minutes an 40 seconds on the Pride. :D

Sorry to hijack. But I can't wait to read your review. I'll be on the Pride in August and I just know your review will be helpful. I've read them if not for the ship for the port info.

All mentioned are wonderful.

There is also PaulMedik and MikeyA53

Edited by Kingisacruiser

Honored I'm on this list. :p :D

Will have a new review for Carnival....leaving in 46 days, 14 hours, 15 minutes an 40 seconds on the Pride. :D

I have read most of your review and they are great. I also will be cruising with you in 46 days and cant wait for your review on this cruise.

The particular one I'm looking for I can only remember part a little about them. It was the mom and dad and 2 girls one was in college and the other recently graduated high school. The collage age girl also does some blogging. She was studying over sea and done a solo cruise. I believe they usually cruise Norwegian. She had some great reviews and was looking to see if they cruised recently. Thanks for any help

Sorry to hijack. But I can't wait to read your review. I'll be on the Pride in August and I just know your review will be helpful. I've read them if not for the ship for the port info.

All mentioned are wonderful.

There is also PaulMedik and MikeyA53

Thanks and I can't wait to experience the Pride and do the review. :D

I have read most of your review and they are great. I also will be cruising with you in 46 days and cant wait for your review on this cruise.

Thanks. Your signature line says you will be on the Magic in 46 days. I will be on the Pride in 46 days. :D So I don't think we'll be cruising together. Wanna go to HMC and Grand Turk? :p Come on along. Glad to have ya.

Thanks and I can't wait to experience the Pride and do the review. :D

Thanks. Your signature line says you will be on the Magic in 46 days. I will be on the Pride in 46 days. :D So I don't think we'll be cruising together. Wanna go to HMC and Grand Turk? :p Come on along. Glad to have ya.

O man I seen you posted in our roll call I was just thinking you booked the magic. dang. Anyways I would love to do HMC and Grand Turk again.

Edited by nycruiser78

O man I seen you posted in our roll call I was just thinking you booked the magic. dang. Anyways I would love to do HMC and Grand Turk again.

Yea, I was planning on booking the Magic because of the great price it had...then I was talked in to booking the Pride instead by these wonderful Carnival people. :D

Yea, I was planning on booking the Magic because of the great price it had...then I was talked in to booking the Pride instead by these wonderful Carnival people. :D

I was looking forward to your magic review since being on the same ship at the same time. dang it. O well I will have to read your Pride review then.

The particular one I'm looking for I can only remember part a little about them. It was the mom and dad and 2 girls one was in college and the other recently graduated high school. The collage age girl also does some blogging. She was studying over sea and done a solo cruise. I believe they usually cruise Norwegian. She had some great reviews and was looking to see if they cruised recently. Thanks for any help

Little Miss Magic, here is one of them:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1964450

and her latest:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2146787

Edited by ferfoodle

Yep, sounds like Little Miss Magic. Great reviews!

Also love mitsugirly's reviews and GAPearl's reviews.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums